Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interesting Item Lol

fishboy

And would you want to pay nearly 300 squid to have a flash on your wheel!? I can think of much better ways to spend £300!!

And would you want to pay nearly 300 squid to have a flash on your wheel!? I can think of much better ways to spend £300!!

They cool, but i got to agree with the above.

They cool, but i got to agree with the above.

Why thank you!

I know yeh im not interested in buying them, just thought they look really cool and thought id share them with you lot

think u gota go like 100 mph for them to actually look good, but would look good on spinners i think

i could watch them all day :D

Could be legal.. with under car neaons.. as long as the front is white, rears are red and sides are amber they are legal.. these being amber on the wheel, could very well be road legal... but i wouldn't put money on it.

This can be a very neat advertising venue! I like the idea very much: it's novel and, for some, intriguing too. Apart from its questionable public open road legality, there is another stumbling block. The formed pattern/image can only be realized if the wheel is rotating fast, so that the details of the wheel are blurred, and the blurred LED lights themselves are fused into one another. That translates to its usefulness in motorways -- City traffics would be too slow for it probably. Furthermore it's effectiveness is limited to night time, or at least very overcast daylight hours when car lights have to be turned on for safety.

I can see this may appear more in motor sports as in the video clip.

Unlike painted on advert on car bodies, these LED lights can be easily uninstalled. Now, if some entrepreneurial advertising company (paying for the kit plus installation) is to offer me my car's all-the-year-round maintenance cost, I can be persuaded to enter into a contract! :yes: :D

I like this TireTaqz.

--

Bee.

£300 for some tat that'll get nicked by Nova-boy? No thanks.

I would imagine the device could be designed to be encoded electronically to the remote car key. It switches on only if the car is fired up, i.e. the key is in the ignition slot. Just one of many possible ways to deter unauthorized use, or theft. Also, these LEDs are scattered, imbedded all over the wheel, and when they are not energised they are so tiny as to be almost invisible -- removal (of the entire set) would be a seriously unwieldy exercise. :thumbsup:

--

Bee.

£300 for some tat that'll get nicked by Nova-boy? No thanks.

I would imagine the device could be designed to be encoded electronically to the remote car key. It switches on only if the car is fired up, i.e. the key is in the ignition slot. Just one of many possible ways to deter unauthorized use, or theft. Also, these LEDs are scattered, imbedded all over the wheel, and when they are not energised they are so tiny as to be almost invisible -- removal (of the entire set) would be a seriously unwieldy exercise. :thumbsup:

--

Bee.

I think your wrong there as in the pictures you can see its a single bar that is attached via the centre of your wheel. It is fixed so that as the wheel rotates it rotates with it. It then lights different LEDs at different parts of a revolution giving the impression of an image. It isn't built into the alloy wheel itself. This makes removal a simple job using the special allen key supplied!

Stil a load of rubbish as you could only show them off round a track or on a motorway so useless! I do however like the idea of one of those Text line things in your rear windscreen (the scrolling LED displays you see around) so you can write messages to people :D

Seen them before and I thought they were awful. Nothing since has changed my mind.

Bring back Burberry! :jockey:

I do however like the idea of one of those Text line things in your rear windscreen (the scrolling LED displays you see around) so you can write messages to people :D

I built a wireless one for my final year project ..... shame uni have it on display <_<

I have my notes though if you want to build your own ;)

I think your wrong there as in the pictures you can see its a single bar that is attached via the centre of your wheel....

Ah...you are quite right, Woody27. The LEDs are all in the single bar. Now, I think it's much, much overpriced for what it is.

--

Bee.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links