Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santapod Rwyb 22/01/06

earpl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• earpl

• Puntoboy

• Chyownster

Just looked at my air filter on mine, was well blocked up! maybe reason i wasnt getting crazy "lift" :(

Damn... shame I had to dash!

Belting time mate... Once lee had got outta bed! :lol:

Was ace day that I was there! To say you got 15.7 in that grease is amazing... 15.5 on a dry one!

Wow lee really is a good 1/4 mile strip driver then!!! Really impressive! Surely you would be better of practising though earpl so you can run those times in your own car! Lee this is why you need the yaris back so you can dominate in your own car :D

Well done guys! Would like to see the Yaris drivers having timed track races to add a bit of challenge!

Damn... shame I had to dash!

Belting time mate... Once lee had got outta bed! :lol:

Was ace day that I was there! To say you got 15.7 in that grease is amazing... 15.5 on a dry one!

easy with that stripped out beast

Wow lee really is a good 1/4 mile strip driver then!!! Really impressive! Surely you would be better of practising though earpl so you can run those times in your own car!

When he strips out the weight of the interior he had to remove the driver too and replace with a slimline version......... :lol: IT makes all the difference to the run :lol:

Want to go again soon on a dryer day, and a day thats not as busy if that exists?

that was a VERY relaxed day!

amtuers you rip out the dash but you dont even take out where the gearstick console thing is.................

Not to mention leaving that pack of chewy and the floor mats. PMSL at the weight reduction. :laughing:

Great pics too! :thumbsup:

Good work, guys. Lots of effort but well worth while. :yes:

Never done it myself but just a couple of questions...

Do you experiment with tyre pressures?

What does a bog standand T Sport do over the quarter?

thanks to everyone i impressed myself,

but was concerned wen i first matched my personal best of 16.061 then tryed to get in the 15's an got a 16.000

but really big thanks to earpl especially for lighting up the road on the way home,

THANKS PEOPLE!

Mines flaming aswell now hehe better not let the fuzz see

check out the chav in the 6th pic down in dave's collection - taken his daddys pride and joy out for a 'spin' please tell me he got pwned by chris on that run...

check out the chav in the 6th pic down in dave's collection - taken his daddys pride and joy out for a 'spin' please tell me he got pwned by chris on that run...

lol, ruuuuude boy, i took my old mans car out, damn fun

i beat him on times, but i let him get off the line before me, to get him out of the way.

WOODY no one can it drive like lee, my best is 16.2 theres going to be a few more changes and we hope to hit the mid to low 15's.....

al yes but not that day cause i didn't have anything to pump them back up with, its a mix of having them low enough so when you spin them up to warm them their at a decent pressure cause it their too low you'll get better grip launching but more drag on the tyres

LEE it was a damn pleasure mate, i will require your services in the future.

Got a compressor for the next time mate - be prepared and all that. Will bring the new 'support vehicle' to keep all that stuff in ...

i must get to the pod sometime (although id have to find it - havent a clue where it is- i know where my house is, where school is, and where i can find petrol/magazines and car parking but thats all atm :P)

Yeah, multimap reckon three hours (114 miles). Well, that's to Wellingborough, near enough.

similar sort of distance to silverstone im guessing - well ill have to see what happens - now i dont need my dad to get me to events i want to try and get to more (although dad would probably tag along since he's as into it all as me - he even knows what a skyline is thanks to TOTB3/4 lol)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links