Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santapod Rwyb 22/01/06

earpl

check out the chav in the 6th pic down in dave's collection - taken his daddys pride and joy out for a 'spin' please tell me he got pwned by chris on that run...

LOL my thought too! thanks for the vids btw, that sure was a greasy track

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• earpl

• Puntoboy

• Chyownster

i will try and get my pics and vids up this evening if i can, just need to put some time aside and resize and hoast them up

i must get to the pod sometime (although id have to find it - havent a clue where it is- i know where my house is, where school is, and where i can find petrol/magazines and car parking but thats all atm :P)

I got there in just under 2 hours from Leeds... I can get to York in about 20mins... so just over a couple of hours to the pod for you. It's easy enough to find... I found it so it must be!!

millage is not an issue

the pod rocks

Yep! I was up at 6.30am just to get there for a visit! Will have more time next time... so may run my monster! ( :lol: )

Great vids dave... love the cracks from Earpl's car! :thumbsup:

Bibbs... it sounds like a lot, but the header, Sports cat, backbox and induction come to less than £1000 and these are the best quality parts available for the Yaris, similar quality parts for other cars are well over £1000 and 13hp doesn't sound a lot, but for a car with only 105bhp as standard it's more than 10% increase in power, which ain't bad for a simple improvement in breathing.

But yes, more bhp per £ would be nice!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links