Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Price Is Right?

lovingit

Hi, about to buy a Supra TT.

I've seen this one - Supra Twin Turbo, JDM Import, 1993, Red, 18" white wheels, Titanium big bore exhuast, hks induction kit (big green single air filter), a/c, recaros (not electric - aftermarket?), nice TRD gauges etc. It's passed the SVA, has a registration etc. Generally in good condition, import grade 4/4.5, goes like stink! It's done 46,000 kilometres/29,000 miles.

They are asking £12,999 (it's an import dealer)

Thoughts anyone?

yup...thats about right- you can pay anything up to about 16k for a 93 car with low mileage from a dealer offering warrantly etc- the only thing you didn't say was if it was auto or manual? If it's an auto then that's about right- if it's a manual then it's cheap- buy it now!! lol. Supras are ridiculously expensive, given age etc not helped by all the recent hype!

Which dealer was it? JIC?

I'd love a Supra Twin turbo Targa :drool:

But unfortunately I'm not that rich :angry:

yeah but then you HAVE to have an auto....and they just lack the g-force the manuals give tee hee. unless you get a right hooker but thats a serious hassle just to get knotty hair, sunburn and a headache from squinting in the sun all day. ;)

I'd love a Supra Twin turbo Targa  :drool:

But unfortunately I'm not that rich  :angry:

yeah but then you HAVE to have an auto....and they just lack the g-force the manuals give tee hee. unless you get a right hooker but thats a serious hassle just to get knotty hair, sunburn and a headache from squinting in the sun all day. ;)

don't you mean left hooker??

If you can go slightly higher there are a couple of uk spec ones on the mkiv bbs at the moment, and really if you want more info than you can shake a stick at then you should be over there www.mkivsupra.net/bbs

that price is very cheap compared to similar cars on autotrader.com in my area, I'd make sure it hasn't run hot, with that few of miles the valve cover rubbers should be firm, not brittle, but not fresh, look at all the bolts for signs of wrench marks, look in the oil filler cap for sludge or a milky appearance, also look for wrinkled sheet metal under the hood, signs of a wreck.inside look at the screws around instrument cluster, to see if it has been changed, even the carpet should be like new on a car with that few of miles, lastly, look in the door jambs for signs of a high water line, it may have been in a flood once, that package started at $24,000 here, I'd be checkin it out really good

I'd love a Supra Twin turbo Targa  :drool:

But unfortunately I'm not that rich  :angry:

don't you mean left hooker??

yeah sorry...obviously....it was friday and I never know what I'm typing on a friday lol :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links