Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stage1 - Window Tints -done - Pics

adamgt

Just got my tints done. Top job done on them!! £150 for all windows, inc lifetime warranty:

IMAGE0147.jpg

Just thought i would add a pic of my car with my mates starlet gt turbo. 1.3 turbo it is and they are very fast! would blow away any gen 6 GT or or any gen 7!:

IMAGE0154.jpg

Looking good! :yes::thumbsup:

I like the Starlet too :drool: thats what my brother is after, so ive gotta get a GT4, cant have my younger brother having a quicker car than me :lol: :P

If your brother mods his starlet and you have a standard GT4, it wouldnt be surprising if he is faster. Dont let this happen!! :thumbsup:

did they take out the drivers and passenger windows to tint them ?

If your brother mods his starlet and you have a standard GT4, it wouldnt be surprising if he is faster. Dont let this happen!! :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: Dont worry ill try my best, need the car first though :huh:

Saw a video of a 1/4 mile between a Starlet GT and a modded 2.0 Astra GSI (i think) well guess you know what won :P

Really lookin forward to getting a GT4 now, but got 8 months to wait :crybaby:

did they take out the drivers and passenger windows to tint them ?

Not that im aware of. Done a really good job on them!! when you open the door you cant see the edge of the film on the top of the window. looks like its just the actual colour of the glass :D

Cant see much out the rear now tho :unsure:

Saw a video of a 1/4 mile between a Starlet GT

my mates in the pic ran a 14.5 1/4 mile and 0-60 in 6.00 seconds at sheakspear county raceway.

His mods are:

-Airfilter

-Kakimoto exhaust

-Removed rear seats

this is my rear window.

33450013.jpg

my mates in the pic ran a 14.5 1/4 mile and 0-60 in 6.00 seconds at sheakspear county raceway.

His mods are:

-Airfilter

-Kakimoto exhaust

-Removed rear seats

Damn thats quick!

I've read that the engines are quite responsive to tuning as well and that you can easily get the 135bhp up a fair bit :thumbsup:

Over 300hp is possible from a Starlet

nice windows :) likin those. Darent have mine done, police round my way dont seem to like people that tint their windows that dark, know a few people whove got pulled and told off.

and didnt know starlets were that nippy,

sounds impressive... but what exactly would you have to do to get that?

nice windows :) likin those. Darent have mine done, police round my way dont seem to like people that tint their windows that dark, know a few people whove got pulled and told off.

and didnt know starlets were that nippy,

sounds impressive... but what exactly would you have to do to get that?

Simple....

More BOOST! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

My mate is putting on a turbo from a scooby (td04) and it will increase his power to 200bhp. He struggles to get traction now with 145bhp so the results may be interesting.

As for reaching 300bhp... well you could say that about any car really....

If you have the money you can get the power.

jones, i think you will find police arent as interested in cars like celicas, they like to pull over novas and corsas. My previous celica had the same tints and the police had a quick look a couple of times and werent bothered :thumbsup:

quite easy, should just peel off... but dont do it :!Removed!:

Also frodo, i dont belive ive seen any pics of your st205 yet!

Saw a video of a 1/4 mile between a Starlet GT and a modded 2.0 Astra GSI (i think) well guess you know what won :P

The GSI must have been modded by a youth in a shed armed with a £10 Halfords gift voucher!

Startlets are fast but just like Charade Turbos, there screwed over a tonne compared to any half decent 2.0 never mind the coscast XE engine in the GSI.

Startlets are fast but just like Charade Turbos, there screwed over a tonne compared to any half decent 2.0 never mind the coscast XE engine in the GSI.

Starlets pull harder than a GT even after 100

I cant help but put a starlet in with grannys and corsa's :blink:

I know the potential is there but unless someone knows a bit about cars tell em you've got a starlet and its a bit embaressing :P

:lol: sorry starlet troops :thumbsup:

use a hair dryer to remove the tints , heat and pull very gently , they will come off easy if you take your time , alas some glue will be left but can be cleaned off using various solvents

Also frodo, i dont belive ive seen any pics of your st205 yet!

OK. Here it is

<Images removed>

Very nice :drool:

Shame some nasty person (being careful to avoid the swear box) has spraycanned your front number plate :lol:

Starlets pull harder than a GT even after 100

Standard, Im not sure, back up your claim with some figures!

I've noticed you like having a go at us mere GT owners! :rolleyes: Shame mine will be putting out approx 275 - 290bhp in a couple of weeks, then I'll be suckin Starlets in and spittin them out! Still wont be as quick as the Astra but thats going to get a V6 if all goes to plan.

Thats by the by, Starlet's look crap, and would probably fall to peices over a 100 and their about as aerodynamic as a brick! ;) If I wanted a sh!te fast small car I would rather buy a nova! Seriously! Small cars are the easiest to make go fast as a turbo or Throttle bodies can make such a massive percentage increase in BHP.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links