Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Who's Going To Silverstone?

riko666

With regards to my other topic ---> Silverstone Full GP Circuit trackday <--- I just wanted to know who's coming? Again, it is fully insured, fully legitimate, you get loads of track time (if its anything like the Goodwood trackday I did yesterday with the University club, it was LOADS of track time)...and its dead cheap considering you're getting the full GP circuit for thousands less than it usually costs to rent the track out for a day...

I think its been finalised that there isnt a single seater class anymore, which just means more track time for the saloon cars! and price is £130... cheque's must be sent to the Brookes student union before february 6th...

1. Me

Mate - looks like the 300 wornt be ready - getting a few new toys for the engine which is out in my garage at the moment....

J

She will be mate - but not for feb

After i do a cambelt change, 60K service & check i didn't damage the tubbies.

Install the guage pod, finnish installing the audio (Speakers & 8" TFT)

figure out how to connect to the Diagnostics port via my laptop..

Ummm theres more but cant remember at the mo..

J

come on, there's still loads of places available, and a lot of people showed me interest but now no-one is owning up? andrew, you said you wanted to come with your f3 car but now that that class has been cancelled (not enough other people with one!) are you still coming anyway?

there's 4 days left till the deadline for payment...

nah, my other track car (race prepped mid engined Lancia) isn't finished, and Silverstone is one of the least interesting circuits in the UK.

meh, but its not often you'll be able to get the full gp circuit for this little (relatively) ;) what lancia do you have btw? i remember seeing it on one of your homepages but i forget now...the fulvia comes to mind

My Lancia is actually a Montecarlo, but its been significantly lightened and the 2 litre engine has been tuned a bit. The family has a small collection of Lancias including various Fulvias and a Stratos.

*****, nice collection...i envy you!

anyway, please people, today is the deadline for payments, anyone else must make cheque payable within this week!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links