Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr Alloys

Azzer8

does anyone know where i could get hold of yaris SR alloys or ones that look quite simmilar, i cant seem to find any.

The closest i have got is on TTE's website but no pricing, anyone know how to get the prices of TTE parts?

:D

does anyone know where i could get hold of yaris SR alloys or ones that look quite simmilar, i cant seem to find any.

The closest i have got is on TTE's website but no pricing, anyone know how to get the prices of TTE parts?

:D

Mr T will stock/sell you them although they will be REALLY expensive. Your best bet is to try and get some second hand or some similar one's from else where :thumbsup:

For my TTE front spoiler Mr T want £160 ex VAT ...... I got mine for £60 of eBay

You really like those Davy? They remind me of those daisy-style ones you could get for the "new" Beetle... Ugh puke.gif

A

Agreed - eBay is your best bet. I got a spare set fairly cheap from there, brand new, never fitted and boxed. They would have cost a bomb from Mr T.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to source a spare set of the SR centre caps. Mr T told me they don't sell these separately (is this true??).

Unfortunately I haven't been able to source a spare set of the SR centre caps. Mr T told me they don't sell these separately (is this true??).

You might be best speaking to a scrapyard or a breaker for centre caps, it's been something I've been meaning to do since I bought my car but I've never got round to it.

Agreed - ebay is your best bet. I got a spare set fairly cheap from there, brand new, never fitted and boxed. They would have cost a bomb from Mr T.

Yes they can get them seperately, the dealer in Hull assured me they could

Nick :thumbsup:

Thanks for all those replys, the set of 4 alloys on eBay are very tempting and think i might actually get them.

some of the other sets look good

Agreed - ebay is your best bet. I got a spare set fairly cheap from there, brand new, never fitted and boxed. They would have cost a bomb from Mr T.

From the link Nick posted......

CAN NOW GET THE GENUINE CENTRE CAPS FOR THESE WHEELS!. IF YOU WANT A SET, PLEASE ADD £10.00 TO THE FINAL TOTAL FOR A FULL SET OF 4.

Those were the wheels i was searching for.. found them for another member a little while ago :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links