Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Noise Level 1.6 Colour Collection

deluk

I'm wondering if anyone else is finding the noise level when at 70 - 80 mph excessive. Has there been a history of insufficient insulation in respect of the latest Corolla? My car has done only 3000 miles and is fine until approaching the above speed. My daughter's T-reg 1.8 Avensis is much quieter on the motorway.

I'm wondering if anyone else is finding the noise level when at 70 - 80 mph excessive. Has there been a history of insufficient insulation in respect of the latest Corolla? My car has done only 3000 miles and is fine until approaching the above speed. My daughter's T-reg 1.8 Avensis is much quieter on the motorway.

yeh i know exactly wot u mean, i actually posted it up about a month ago and i had no reply. Thank god its just not my car, but i think ive just got used to it now. but i definetly agree with wot u mean. Just sounds like ur going ova 100mph but ur only doing 70mph

yeh i know exactly wot u mean, i actually posted it up about a month ago and i had no reply. Thank god its just not my car, but i think ive just got used to it now. but i definetly agree with wot u mean. Just sounds like ur going ova 100mph but ur only doing 70mph

strange. my car is relatively quit until the reaching 130 - 140kmh (it's about 80-90mph) and I have the TTE exhaust which is starting to scream on 140km/h .

but rolla is one of most quiet cars in it's class.

i have got a 1.4 corolla and that is quiet at that srt of speed, you think it would be the other way though as my engine will be working harder than the 1600. you could take it to toyota and see what they think, they may put more sound deading on for you

if not i guess you will have to put up with it or drive at 60mph instead

mine is 1.6 2002, and mine seems ok, we get the noise on the yaris but corolla is relaivley quiet on the motorway :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links