Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae101 Trueno Gt Apex

JT

How much is one of these worth, do you reckon? I'm looking at a '94 L plater, but i'm struggling to find anything to compare it to, value wise as they're so damn rare. This is it (ignore the sticker price as it's not valid now, i just want to know how much you think is fair for it)...

128490336.jpg

128490338.jpg

You're gonna go for it then? :thumbsup:

As for price, im not sure :unsure: maybe around £2.5 - £3k? But it looks damn nice! :drool:

Just give him the Pug, straight swap :P

lol, im so undecided it's untrue!! :D

he wants the pug and £500. i dunno if it's worth that though - it's 3 years older than what i've got and it'll be hard to sell when i want to change it

decisions decisions!! :help:

128490338.jpg

Why does it look like the top of the door has been bent out (as if someone broke into it) in this piccy!?

Thats way way too over priced, but you say that price in the window doesnt apply anymore?! How much is he after?

Ive seen them go for £1500 on eBay before! They're nothing special tbh, and the silver top 20v with std ECu etc only pulls about 140bhp! But still, id rather that than a !Removed! french car! haha id have kept Anj'y if i were you haha

because that's what's happened, lol. got broke into about a month back and they're waiting for the window to come in from japan.

there's no way it was worth £5k, i know. it's my dad's mate's business and he wants rid of the car, because it's been in since november. it's up at £4k now and he says it owes him £3200. he wants my car and £500 (trade, my car's worth £1750 according to CAP). The only other i've been able to find is in ireland and is up at 5950 euros (about £4k) and there's a 4A-GZE version on a J plate for £3995 down south.

lol, reason i was thinking of swapping for that is the pug needs a camblet and waterpump service soon and some decent tyres, which will cost around £500, and i was looking at that trueno before i bought the pug, but never asked about it because it was still up at £5k :rolleyes:

but i rang elephant today and they won't insure it, and i can't rlly be ubikd trying to find someone that will at a reasonable price for a 19 year old. so it looks like i'll be sticking with the pug. i also thought they were more than 140bhp - thats a bit crap really! :D

but i rang elephant today and they won't insure it, and i can't rlly be ubikd trying to find someone that will at a reasonable price for a 19 year old. so it looks like i'll be sticking with the pug. i also thought they were more than 140bhp - thats a bit crap really! :D

Get one with the 4a-gze :drool::thumbsup: should be plenty quick enough :D

because that's what's happened, lol. got broke into about a month back and they're waiting for the window to come in from japan.

there's no way it was worth £5k, i know. it's my dad's mate's business and he wants rid of the car, because it's been in since november. it's up at £4k now and he says it owes him £3200. he wants my car and £500 (trade, my car's worth £1750 according to CAP). The only other i've been able to find is in ireland and is up at 5950 euros (about £4k) and there's a 4A-GZE version on a J plate for £3995 down south.

lol, reason i was thinking of swapping for that is the pug needs a camblet and waterpump service soon and some decent tyres, which will cost around £500, and i was looking at that trueno before i bought the pug, but never asked about it because it was still up at £5k :rolleyes:

All of them prices are all abit over priced if you ask me mate, there nothing special at all, just different, and ran some decent engines! Its just like driving an AE92 :P

Toyota always quoted the silvertop as 160bhp, blacktop as 165, and the supercharger also around that sort of power too, but it was all lies tbh! The engines are completely capable of running that power, but not with the Jap emmision control crap and the std ECU, cuz it ran the ignition more retatrded which dulled the perfromance alot! But like i said with a decent ECU etc 160+ is easily obtainable!

Yeah being 19 and trying to insure an import is a *****! I had that problem with my Import Civic i had when i was 18/19!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links