Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

chris-h

I have recently bought a 55 reg Corolla auto diesel and would love Sat Nav, but Toyota's price seems a bit high considering other systems halved in price recently. Can the system be purchased in a box so that I can fit myself or is there another system on the market which will fit in with the toyota cd player etc.

Advice appreciated.

Chris

hi,

there are two routes you can go down. you can have the turn by turn sat nav which is about £200 if you buy the parts from eBay - and there are plenty

the other route is full map sat nav, that'll be more expensive and i've seen the units go on eBay for about £500.

its straight forward to fit yourself provided you have a vague understanding of vehicle electrics. as far as i am aware no other systems will fit the toyota (panasonic) head unit.

sanj

You do have two more options: either a standalone unit e.g. Tomtom, or a new, 3rd party stereo with built in GPS.

I'd recommend the separate unit. Yes, it is slightly annoying to have to stick it to the windscreen every time you use it, but they are cheap, usually more up to date and user friendly and you can take it with you when you change car.

David.

i have a tomtom

the speed camera warnings make it worth the money alone.

i have a tomtom

the speed camera warnings make it worth the money alone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links