Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Sr

nicksSR

its the cheapest way the add power i think, if you get good one it can add up to 10bbhp.

my bruvs got a spoon manifold on his ek4 and just with that he can beat type r's no problem.

but the thing is, i dont know much about this corolla manifold...is it good... thats what i want to know and also where is it made?

by the picture on the website it doesn't look like it will fit the 4afe. not in the AE111 anyway. iv been trying to find a s/s manifold for ages and iv not rly had much luck to be honest.

I dont know much about the manifold itself, but MSC Kev had one for sale on here a while back, i know it wll fit the 7afe, but not 100% about the 4afe :unsure:

Clicky

:thumbsup:

I personally wouldnt buy from that topgear site, i dont know if anyone here has or not and what their experiences have been.

A friend of mine bought a manifold for his mitsu colt there, he got a load of excuses for about 3 months as to why he handnt received it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links