Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Gt Vs Fiesta Rs Turbo

choppa7

hi i'm looking to get a new car and after much research and decision making and talking myself in and out of things I have narrowed down the search to either a fiesta rs turbo or a starlet turbo, but the trouble is i cant make a decision would you lot be able to give me some advice on how the starlet comapres to the fiesta rst and which you think would prove the better buy

Thanks for the help!

how much money you got to spend on insurance and running costs?

Ford - Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

<breathe>

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

:lol::lol:

pmsl starlet all the way :thumbsup:

thanks for the constructive help!

insurance on both isnt a problem as im 24 and 4 yrs ncd

running costs need to be as low as possible

Ford - Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

<breathe>

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

:laughing: quality

I'd go for a Starlet, but asking that question on a Toyota forum your bound to get a biased opinion :P

From what ive seen the Starlet Turbo is pretty quick standard and with a few mods you could easily be suprising a few 'quicker' cars :thumbsup:

Ask the same question on a Ford website you'll get a similarly biased answer. Maybe visit a VW forum and ask the same question to get an unbiased answer!

thanks,

i have asked the same question on a ford site and to be fair most are saying that the starlet is the better car but go for the ford which is fair enough

I'd expect the Starlet to be considerably more reliable....especially in the long run.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Yeah, I would have to agree, the starlet gt would be the much better option.

The fiesta rs turbo, I believe isnt a very strong engine and most of them blow up too easily if you up the boost. But personally I think the fiesta looks better, unless you go for a glanza.

The starlet gt, has a pretty strong engine even tho its only a 1.3, but can been tuned to VERY high levels, And it will definately be alot more reliable than a fiesta.

But the choice is yours.....

Rich

im 24 and 4 yrs ncd

....and your going after a starlet gt or a fiesta rs turbo? :scooter:

Get a Supra Twin Turbo or a Celica GT4 :lol::thumbsup:

Insurance isnt a problem however, a couple of other factors have influenced the decision. One being mortgage and bills etc, I have a very heavy right foot and petrol costs would be extreme, cheaper tax (on the starlet), but i like small cars, Which is why the starlet came to the front hoooooooge power to weight ratio

the starlet all the way mate. i wouldnt even think twice.

just think, the amount of time u'll waste fixing the fiesta, you could be out DRIVING the starlet!!

Rich.

Starlet all the way b uddy, starlet will eat the fieasta for breakfast both in a straight line and round the twistys.

And running a starlet costs bugger all, mines doing 31mpg at the mo and i have a heavy right foot

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links