Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris

cruisestockprt.com

lol with that kit on im not suprised. but would look sweet as :P

oh btw can y change ur sig so its 400 x 60 pixels or less cheers :thumbsup: its a tad big :P

lol with that kit on im not suprised. but would look sweet as :P

oh btw can y change ur sig so its 400 x 60 pixels or less cheers :thumbsup: its a tad big :P

nuked ;)

Nice car you got there - love the colour! But yup, definately get it lowered, thats what I want to do to mine next, when I get the funds and motivation that is! :wacko:

speed bumps are a killer, too many around

not everyone is a fan of the carcept/carzone kit, but the car looks great.

You could fit 17's to it instead of lowering.

hope you've filled the holes from the toyota Badge on the bonnet since you took that pic

I don't like it.

That kit does nothing for me, or the car, needs lowering and bigger wheels IMO.

Dont mean to sound harsh mind.

I really like the install ! But is that a DIY job , cause I would like to mount my stuff that way , What amp is it your running ?

David

Nice color BTW

I like the colour... :unsure:

I don't even like the colour! :!Removed!:

But hey, I'm not driving it so why should I care! :thumbsup:

Carcept... something new then!

Nice colour, but for a kit like that and with neons, you need to go whole hog... lowered, big wheels, black windows... the lot. It's gotta be a showcar or else it just looks wrong.

Hey dude looks pretty cool, minus the carcept kit, not many people on here like it but as long you like it thats the main thing :thumbsup:

Good colour, good to see someone modifying a carribean blue!

Altho defo lower it! If you worried about speed bumps get rid of the carcept kit :P

Also have you thought about 16s as your wheels are nice but look abit small imo.

Like the neons! Have you got any inside as that looks really cool imo. Havn't got any outside as without a bodykit it just doesn't look good imo.

hiyas thanx for the comments guys i see that not many of you like my car but not to worry.

and for the question about my amp i was running a renigade 500watt but didnt do my sub any justice lol so iv got a pyle bluewave in now. but the install is getting changed soon to 2 jbl subs and 2 fusion subs? maybe but im getting a new legacy amp soon aswel.

I do like the side skirts i have to admit, and i'm not a kit-fan really! I agree with what Seveer said though, would be a lot better as a showcar with neons and a front end like that! :thumbsup:

You need a nice spoiler also! Looks a bit plain up the back there!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links