Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Headlight Bulbs

Ed_Shek

Hi,

Has anyone out there fitted new headlight bulbs to a Corolla T-Sport. Any recommedations on new bulbs? I want a near xenon look so want some blue tinted bulbs. I've heard the philips bluevision bulbs are good. Also how easy are the bulbs in the toyota to swap out?

hi,

i recommend osrams (siemens), there's not much in it between them and philips to be honest.

as far as fitting goes, the Battery side is pretty easy but the driver side is a right pain. you have to pull the vcs control unit out unless you have very small hands or take the bumper out.

hope this helps

sanj

hello! I changed mines to Helios xenon 7000k, they are very clear and gives the car a very cool look, they go for around $350-$400 usd

to change bulbs you will need so help, or it you could send it to the dealer becuase it takes time and efford to take them out, specially the one on the right next to the ABS

cheers!

Osram Silverstar normally come out in tests as the best replacement bulb available in the UK. They give a bright white light which is claimed to be 50% brighter than standard. A worthwhile upgrade imho.

Cheapest place to buy them is eBay, normally £15 a pair, or £25 in some motoring stores, but most only stock Ring and Phillips which are not quite as good.

If you want a blue tint, then fine, but this impairs performance so its for posing only!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links