Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car!

Ryan1985

New car!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Yaris T3 1 litre (mk1, brand new if I can get 1)
    • Yaris T-Sport (mk1, brand new if I can get 1)
    • Honda Civic (EG, VTi, 2nd hand obviously)
    • Something else (please specify)

Okay, I want a new car April/May time but the problem is I don't know what to get?

If I was to get another Yaris 1 litre, I'd probably turn it into a mad stealth car, stripped out rear etc. I've always liked T-Sports but can you still get them brand new? Honda Civic VTi, cheap and quick but hard to find and may have benn thrashed! :(

I'd preferably get a brand new car also! :yes:

I'm stuck, so help! :help:

It's meant to say EK Civic instead of EG btw! :rolleyes:

Preferably Jap and there is no way I could afford to buy or insure an Ibiza Cupra!

Dunno mate...

(that was helpful, wasn't it? - I'll think about it and let you know...)

A

You can't get MK1 Yaris' brand new anymore mate.... not even T-Sports - its all MK2 now buddy!

You can pick a nearly-new or ex-demo up for a cool bargain though if you look hard enough ;)

If you want a Yaris - get a T-Sport

If you'd rather not get a used or nearly new Yaris, get the Honda!

Best advice I can give.... :thumbsup:

You can't get MK1 Yaris' brand new anymore mate.... not even T-Sports - its all MK2 now buddy!

Surely they didn't sell every single mk1 Yaris? :wacko:

Pre-reg/used is what you will get now! :thumbsup: All the new ones had to be registered then sold as pre-reg's :thumbsup:

Pre-reg/used is what you will get now! :thumbsup: All the new ones had to be registered then sold as pre-reg's :thumbsup:

Yeah what Shaz said! :lol:

My definition of a "brand new" car is one you order to your specification and you get delivered and registered just for you - they wont do that but as Shaz says, they will have pre-registered vehicles which will be cheaper but you'll be classed as the 2nd owner and IMO thats not a "brand new" vehicle.... :thumbsup:

ek9 all the way dude :D they are lush, thats what im after next

EK9 type R??

I love 'em, looking for one a while back but could not find one half tidy example!

CB :thumbsup:

you'll be classed as the 2nd owner and IMO thats not a "brand new" vehicle.... :thumbsup:

Well it'll have delivery miles and it'll smell brand new and that's good enough for me! :yes::thumbsup:

yea old school type r, i love them, rare little things, theres couple on auto trader, was a very tidy example on eBay the other week, low millage, excellent condition, shame i didnt have the money and not 21 till aug so cant get a decent quote on one :(

you'll be classed as the 2nd owner and IMO thats not a "brand new" vehicle.... :thumbsup:

Well it'll have delivery miles and it'll smell brand new and that's good enough for me! :yes::thumbsup:

Hey - like I said if you can find one with delivery miles then fairplay.... but the only brand new Yaris you'll be buying from Toyota is a MK2.... :lol::lol:

If a Honda Civic Type R is a realistic option then I'd definately go for 1 of those, I was only nosing at those the other day out of curiosity & they're group 17. I did an insurance quote on confused & as a named driver on my mum's insurance & the cheapest I was quoted £4500, about 10 times what I'm paying now.

If a Honda Civic Type R is a realistic option then I'd definately go for 1 of those, I was only nosing at those the other day out of curiosity & they're group 17. I did an insurance quote on confused & as a named driver on my mum's insurance & the cheapest I was quoted £4500, about 10 times what I'm paying now.

definatly get one of these, they are highly tunable, and sound mint when the vtec kicks in.

i'm definatly getting one, insurance was a bit cheaper at about £3000.

Erm, cheers Chris! :wacko:

I'm gonna get a quote on a VTi, I'll report back later on with the price! :thumbsup:

Civic comes in at £850 FC for me and I'm paying more than that on my Yaris! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links