Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit Poll

twiby24

Best induction kit, lets have a democracy  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which induction kit is best for the T-Sport

• K&N Typhoon
    • Envy cold air feed
    • APEXI
    • Blitz
    • Other

Just want too know which is actually the best and i would have thought the one with the most votes is most likely the best, dont know if this has been done, iv read a lot of posts about different opinions but there never seems to be a final outcome

Apexi, but then the new envy system does look very promising relocates it ideally to the bottom to gain maximum cold air,

ive gone APEXi because its been proven as the best

but the ENVY system does look the nuts and could potnetially superced the APEXi in a big way.... and APEXi have gone bust ;)

i did have the Blitz one, but for the amount of crap it pulled in as its only a metal gauze type filter im 100% against it, the APEXi has proven to be the best at filtration aswell

im hoping to order an induction kit this week some time and just wanna make sure i make the right choice, i dont wanna spend more than £150, so the envy and apexi are perfect, so really wanna no which is the best, i put the others in there incase they were a lot better then i wouldnt mind spendin a bit more to get what i want

Suppose the only way to truely find out is to put every induction kit on the same car and do rolling road tests.

I said Envy as its a dry filter (good thing about apexi), its locates the filter well (good thing about typhoon) and its well priced (bit more than apexi and lower than typhoon)

What about HKS?

Take a look at the TDi web site:

www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_yaris.html

No-one got any RR figures for the filters?

I think I'm swaying towards the Envy but I'm not going to vote as I havent tried out/heard the other filters yet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links