Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gxi Conversation 7age :d

OriRacer

Hi all as some of you might know for the last 6 months or so I have been building a 7AGE engine to put into my gxi. I'm now at the stage where I have all the bits the eninge is rebuilt ready to go in... that was the easy bit :D

What I need help with is the wiring for this beast, has anyone on the fourms reading / or know of that has done this type of conversation before.

Remember I'm puting a GTI engine in to a GXI

So I anyone could lend some advice, to the setup they used or pictures of the wiring and the pluming then I would be very thankfull for you help.

Oh and here's a few pic of the eninge so far ....

7age

I realy don,t now but i Wish you goodluck mate :thumbsup:

i hate to state the obvious but you need both wiring diagrams

:angry: I have both, I mean stright out of the toyota service manuals. So i'm sorted that way, just if anyone had done it before it could save me a lot of time and I would have a point of ref for what I was doing ....

Oh and no one say "Why don't you email fensport" its been done already. :thumbsup:

im in the same boat mate, have you tried www.club4ag.com

I'm putting in a 4AGE into a 4EFE corolla, if i find anything ill let you know, im always searching for more info on the toyota engines

Well the engine is in and we have striped the looms looks ok. Should just be a few wires to swap will see when we start her next week.

Yeah keep us posted, Very interested to see the change in performance from the FE to GE :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links