Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Invitation To A Funeral

brickell_cristos

:crybaby: Hi everyone!

In first place, let me tell y´all that i´m from so far away and maybe from the other side of the world (Dominican Republic) & maybe i have a bad english. I have a few days that i joined the forum and i figured out something: my avensis (T22) just passed away here because is a older one (is a ´99) and nobody talks about him... My 99 avensis hasn´t gave me too much problems like the most common one: "THE T25", or like everybody knows it "THE D4D".

My point is the next... since i joined the forum i asked for some pics of the model of my avensis and only one person respond to ONE of my questions (i sent two topics), i considere that y´all are so shy. :eek:

The fact isn´t only for gossip... :wacko: I wanted to let y´all know that here in my country this kind of cars is a luxirious vehicle and don´t use him to be a TAXI :blink: (consider it).

If someone want to talk to me more personal about it just send your questions to my email that i´ll be glad to answer; or if you want to talk more closer use the msn. My email is brickell_cristos@hotmail.com

B) THANKS...

ps: In this place (the forum) there´s someone that have a awesome orange avensis T22 that looks like i´m serching for. If somebody is close to him, please, tell him that i only want to see all the specs and mods of his car because i mesage him and did not answer yet. ;)

that'll be ken. it has a 3sgte engine conversion and about 325bhp

I have many topics with no answers. Also there are many topics I didn't answer because I couldn't help.

I like this forum very much. I've seen here that people are doing their best to help each other, and it doesn't metter where you are from. I haven't seen discrimination here yet (I'm not british as well and my english is not so great too, but I've been always treated 100% in this forum).

Try to understand that sometimes there are topics that just have no answer because problem is unusual or simply nobody knows the answer.

About this forum I can only say the best.

By the way, if I didn't like it I would be gone already.

Thanks dawesy and bosnjo.

Is truth that the car i want to see is ken´s car... And i didn´t said that i was discriminated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links