Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is That A Gt4 Part 2

shahidafridi

LOL ok dnt laugh

im 23 and i couldnt get insured on a GT4 anywhere :ffs: ...i know some of u have done but i couldnt! :censor:

anyway i thought the next best thing would be too was buy a lookalike which i did! :thumbsup:

from Japan

it doesnt look as !Removed! as that white one lets get that sorted first!!

LOL neway!! its got 60000ish miles on the clock, full GT4 bodykit...personally i think its looks better (im gna get grilled for this!!!!! :P ) than a GT4...!!!

other extras include strut brace, momo steering wheel, deep dish alloys...the list goes on

was wondering what its value would be if i sold it in the summer

ps its in black

cheers boyZ!

iv got one pic as my avatar im trying to c if i have more anywhere

bare wid me!

bare wid me!

grammartime.gif

(please don't use text speak ;) )

calm down dude!

bare wid me!

grammartime.gif

(please don't use text speak ;) )

Looks quite tidy but you will struggle to sell it as it has alot of toys and is an imitation car e.g. bodykit, and this narrows your market somewhat.

But if you do find a seller then it will worth about the same as the parkers price guide for the GT car. Mods and imitation GT4 stuff does not add much to the value, I know as I own a GT with loads of extra bits and I am sure when I come to sell (which may be soon) that it will be worth F' all extra even though it has thousands of pounds worth of extras. extra mods don't mean it's worth more money. (unfortunatly)

at a guess probably between £2K - £3.5K depending on service history, rattles & general conditon of the car, but there is no telling really, I would say it depends on your selling skills & finding a nieve customer to get the best price possable.

erm, pics?

TTIWWOP !!

What??

Text speak is really annoying and Bibbs was just doing his job

Hmmm... Almost as annoying as a whole load of letters that don't make any sense unless you spend far too long in internet chat rooms or 20 mins trying to work it all out! ;) :P

looks nice, i like it :thumbsup:

Not too sure on the wheels tho. :huh:

at 23 you should be able to get insured on a GT4. there are 20 year olds on gt4oc. did you try churchill?

DEFIANT FROG*****this thread is worthless without pics - is what it stands for****

worthless.gif

Oh, meant to say - nice car fella! :thumbsup:

As has already been said, the mods won't add much to the vast majority of the buyers market. To those who truely love the car, it could be worth a bit more. To others it would be worth even less than a stock car... Best bet is to de-mod it, and sell them on seperately!

DEFIANT FROG*****this thread is useless without pics - is what it stands for****

Yeah, got it now, but took several mins to work out! It was the First 'W' that really threw me.

I was simply making a point that we can get scorned for using 'txt spk' on here (and I have to admit I am in favour of this!), yet INFUAAFUTURLTRFS.

Thats: Its Not Frowned Upon At All For Us To Use Random Letters To Replace Full Sentences. For those who didn't know... ;)

Personal bug bare - one rule for one, one rule for another, thats all...

Oh, meant to say - nice car fella! :thumbsup:

As has already been said, the mods won't add much to the vast majority of the buyers market. To those who truely love the car, it could be worth a bit more. To others it would be worth even less than a stock car... Best bet is to de-mod it, and sell them on seperately!

thanks for your comments!!

who agrees with the guy who said it doesnt look like a GT4

im gutted!!!!

if you drove past me i dont think i would be able to say its not a gt4. The sound might give it away tho?... turbo sound... dump valve etc.

if you drove past me i dont think i would be able to say its not a gt4. The sound might give it away tho?... turbo sound... dump valve etc.

thanks adam means a lot mate!!!!

LOL when i bought the car i was 22...i would not even have got insured on a GT had it not been i hadnt used my dad as a main driver...must be where i live i reckon

how about some spoiler raiser blocks to finish the GT4 look? only about £80 and easy to fit :thumbsup:

LOL when i bought the car i was 22...i would not even have got insured on a GT had it not been i hadnt used my dad as a main driver...must be where i live i reckon

I brought my GT4 when i was 21 (only turned 22 a few weeks back) and my insurance on a GT4 import was £1100 fully comp with churchill. 21 with 1 year NCB.

Try a quote on churchill online now.. i would be interested to see what they offer.

I brought my GT4 when i was 21 (only turned 22 a few weeks back) and my insurance on a GT4 import was £1100 fully comp with churchill. 21 with 1 year NCB.

Try a quote on churchill online now.. i would be interested to see what they offer.

Just to butt in..........was curious how much churchill would quote me being a 29 yr old with 4 years no claims on my GT.........I currently pay 600 quid (admiral) with 100 excess and protected no claims...........put my details in to churchill and it is quoting me £1052!!!!! seems a bit odd. I live in watford and it aint that dodgy!

erm, pics?

TTIWWOP !!

What??

Text speak is really annoying and Bibbs was just doing his job

Hmmm... Almost as annoying as a whole load of letters that don't make any sense unless you spend far too long in internet chat rooms or 20 mins trying to work it all out! ;) :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Bibbs why cant he write like dat?!?! I know what you mean but surely he has'nt broke any rules?! Anyway who the hell is steve as I need to change my password??

it looks okay, i have a slight issue with tarting a car up to look like something else...

I mean, surely the point in the GT4 is its performance and grip more than how it looks... but thats just my opinion...

Not all GT-4s make an almighty whooosh when they change gears :lol: so I dont think anyone could say for definate whether it was fake unless you were behing it in a GT-4!!!

how about some spoiler raiser blocks to finish the GT4 look? only about £80 and easy to fit :thumbsup:

Thats cheap that where do you live and where do you say your car is overnight? I dont believe that price as used to live in the one of the lowest risk areas in the country and I could'nt have got insurance that cheap with 1 year ncb! Plus by 21 I had owned 5 group 15 plus cars and had 4 years NCB and my insurance company take that into consideration.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Bibbs why cant he write like dat?!?! I know what you mean but surely he has'nt broke any rules?! Anyway who the hell is steve as I need to change my password??

Never said he couldn't .. I just asked im kindly not to.

If I can't read/understand a thread easliy, I don't bother. And I'm not the only one. So if he was after answers/comments, he's have gotten more typing in English.

Your PM box was full .. "Steve" goes under the username of "Steve" :rolleyes: .. he's in the list of "The Moderationg Team". The Moderators

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links