Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Is It Worth?

Bilal8210

i dont ave a clue how much i should put up for so any help would realli be appreciated. ive got a 1998 Avensis 1.8 GLS with 69k on the clock. its maroon. it has 2 owners and full years mot and tax. its in a very gud condition with all the usual GLS refinments....sony cd/tape player, foglights, privacy glass....etc

Thanks again...

i have exactly the same model bad the L (GS) i was offered #2k part ex and it only had 2 owners like urs

2.5k to 3k round my way they seem to be

• 2 months later...
Guest cujo

Hello, I have just bought a 98 2.0 GLS for 3K. I know this is a bit pricey but the machine has clocked only 38k. Bilal, I dunno how much you sold yours for. I have a question to you sports who either own or seem to have owned similar model. When I move off on 1-st gear, just when I step off the clutch pedal, there is a metallic noise from under the engine (sounded as if from in front of the passenger side). The noise comes only on moving off on 1-st and does not come on any other occasion! Any advice would be very helpful. :huh:

I think it varies, depending on whether you want a private sale or part-ex.

You can do online valuations at whatcar and parkers, but I find the used car valuation on Vauxhalls network-q website to be the most accurate in my experience since it's based on the Glass's guide which most traders use.

try www.wisebuyers.co.uk

try www.wisebuyers.co.uk sorry to say about £1500 check your self

i ended up keeping mine as i thought i might aswell get my moneys worth if i wasnt gonna get much for it. i was looking to get around 2k for it. Not sure now with summer approaching, the cars not bad but looking for somehting abit sporty. Maybe the honda accord vtec sport?

Hi

Go to Parkers.co.uk

and you can input your car info and it will tell yuo the price you will get for P/X and private sell.

Terry

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links