Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Race Of 06

Fidgits

well, i certainly enjoyed it :D

alonso and Schumacher made an interesting race - although i was disspointed Michael didnt challenge for the win to the flag - after Alonso took the lead, he seemed to resign to second - something Fernando wouldnt have done, if you remember suzuka last year, he pushed to the very end..

plus, some interesting battles in mid-field, and what a drive by Kimi - i think there will be some interesting racing this year - i think the new engines have leveled the fields somewhat...

and only a week till the next one - and lets see if these new V8's can handle the 2 races back to back!

yeah it was good and worth getting up for after a late night on the beers. plus gets me more excited about next weeks which im going to :) just a shame toyota are so crap

Ahh but Ian - they're trying to controll the budgets to give the smaller competitors a chance.

nice to see some new face's/constructors in the pack aswell :thumbsup:

J

I fell asleep watching the lunchtime replay.

Did I hear that they are rev limited too?

I fell asleep watching the lunchtime replay.

Did I hear that they are rev limited too?

The Toro Rosso team (2nd Red Bull, geddit? :D ) are using last year's v10 engines which are rev limited somehow. They still seem stronger on the straights than the v8s and they should be pretty reliable.

Was it the Cosworth that was revving to 20000+? The commentators said something about that.

And as for why Schumacher seemed content to sit in second place ... the first two tracks Bahrain and Sepang (I think that's next) are engine breakers, so turning down the boost might be a good idea if Ferrari aren't sure it can last.

Paul.

The V10 should be banned, it is clearly going to outperform the V8, and it is under a lot less stress as well, it'll keep going and going :!Removed!:

Suppose it'll make it interesting come Monza :lol:

Did anyone hear the renault driver when the pit crew where speaking to him?

His car was dying and the guy on in the radio was trying to tell him he was doing a good job and he replied with "it's :censor:ing :censor:it " hehe live on ITV at 11am ish :lol::lol: Class

Did anyone hear the renault driver when the pit crew where speaking to him?

His car was dying and the guy on in the radio was trying to tell him he was doing a good job and he replied with "it's :censor:ing :censor:it " hehe live on ITV at 11am ish :lol::lol: Class

I heard that .. I laughed so hard ..

Great to hear him telling the pit crew what was wrong in a technical fashion :lol:

I missed that!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!

Still looked an interesting race!!!

Shame James Allen is still on the scene :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links