Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saab Aero X

chrisb

wow, i take it thats just a concept car and not coming out any time soon? looks so sweet, and sounds like its going to be fast

It almost killed my laptop too :laughing:

Cool car! 4.9secs 0-60 sounds good :)

Deffo a concept only.

Saab make horrid FWD rebadged vauxhauls......

Deffo a concept only.

Only the later models are bad, as a life long Saab 9000 driver I can say that they great cars.

My last 9k just completed 200,000 miles before I sold her on.

But due to the Vauxhall influence I have now purchased an 02 Avensis based on the reputation of Toyota's.

Yes there will always be rougue cars but looking at the big picture I was convinced.

As for the Concept Aero X, it is only a concept at the moment but a lot of the design elements are going into the the new range of Saabs due next year.

Deffo a concept only.

So was the Celica 140/190 once :D

Oh yes. :yes:

Awesome... If it ever comes to fruition. Especially that engine. :thumbsup:

Yeah. My laptop is now doing it's best to recover... Memory leakage rocks! ;)

Nice looking car but I think the canopy will never see the light of day if the car is actually built. Probably be a good think if it didn't too. Not much call for it really. Just have it suicide or gullwing door style and most people would be happy!

KABOOM! :lol::lol::lol:

That was my PC blowing up under the extreme force of the Saab Aero X :lol:

It looks very much like a concept as it is.... but hey, stranger things have happened.... Dubya got into power for a 2nd term, so this could be more than a concept.... ;)

True, and there wasn't much call for that either! ;) Bush didn't kill my laptop though so chalk one up for Bush.

Over at SAAB all attention was focussed on the radical Aero-X concept which is meant to mark a turning point as owners GM show they have worked out what to do with their Swedish division. Not bad going since they've only had 16 years to think about that one. "This car shows the future of SAAB," said a spokesspeaker. "I mean obviously future SAABs won't have a longitudinal 400bhp engine, and obviously we aren't going to make a low slung supercar, and obviously it would be utterly impractical to fit any of our production cars with a canopy instead of doors but nonetheless you are looking at some very strong clues about whatever it is we're not going to do. Do you remember that dreadful Nova kit car from the '70s? So do our designers."

You gotta love Sniff Petrol :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links