Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southern Ring Trip Posse

Leeky

I'm happy at 85 .. anything over and I'll need ear defenders ..

I've got some to take, my car at motorway speeds and no interior will be stupidly loud.

I've got some to take, my car at motorway speeds and no interior will be stupidly loud.

I quite enjoy the noise of mine :D

I quite enjoy the noise of mine :D

Measured the other day .. I can be heard 2.3 miles away .. :(

Boooooooooo I wanted to go......

But no car as well as no money is never good for a driving weekend!!!!!! The convoy was one of the best bits... (as long as you take the right roads this time :P)

Have a good trip guys!!!!

For the hardcore ringers (ooooh er) I am thinking of organising a trip in the summer as I need my fix at least once a year!!!!! I know a few of the suprasonic lot are interested, but the more the merrier!!

Boooooooooo I wanted to go......

But no car as well as no money is never good for a driving weekend!!!!!! The convoy was one of the best bits... (as long as you take the right roads this time :P)

Have a good trip guys!!!!

For the hardcore ringers (ooooh er) I am thinking of organising a trip in the summer as I need my fix at least once a year!!!!! I know a few of the suprasonic lot are interested, but the more the merrier!!

We got a lot of people (myself included) with GPS this year so should get there before it gets dark this time.

I'd probably be up for that dude as long as it doesnt interfere with other holidays etc :thumbsup:

Also hoping that no ones car overheats and needs an hour to cool down ..

Can everybody please pm me their names so the hotel can book you in quicker on arrival, partners names or who you are sharing with as well please :thumbsup:

PM Sent :thumbsup:

I'm not going to the Ring, but when I used the Eurotunnel last weekend from Folkestone-Calais there is a service station as you leave the Eurotunnel a bit before reaching the E40/A16 which the Motorway. However the Eurotunnel is further "back" than the Ferry Port so it would be a case of going onto the E40, then going back to "Tunnel Sous La Manche" and then finding a way to see if you can get to the service station that way.

Tis a bit long winded I know, but I was just having a read of your plans as I'm nosey! :lol:

Just a reminder ..

4:30 MCI / Verison carpark

Lee - Toyota Aristo

Jon - Toyota Celica GT4

Alan - Honda CRX

Me(Ben) - Honda S2000

6:00 Maidstone (M20) Services

Ken - Toyota Avensis

Tim - Toyota Sera

Leaving at 4:30 now are we? ok dude thats cool :) Will see you in the morning :thumbsup:

Leaving at 4:30 now are we? ok dude thats cool :) Will see you in the morning :thumbsup:

Always were :huh: I'll be going past yours tomorrow AM, I'll give you a blip of the loud pedal as I shoot past ..

Always were :huh: I'll be going past yours tomorrow AM, I'll give you a blip of the loud pedal as I shoot past ..

I feel tried just thinking about waking up at that time :!Removed!:

Cool :thumbsup:

I feel tried just thinking about waking up at that time :!Removed!:

I know what you mean. it's 3 hours less kip than usual, about 6 less than I need.

Especially when you have a 500mile trip ahead of you.

I feel tried just thinking about waking up at that time :shutit:

I know what you mean. it's 3 hours less kip than usual, about 6 less than I need.

Especially when you have a 500mile trip ahead of you.

Just keyed it into my Garmin GPS and it says its 380miles there :yes:

(thats just driving, not including the ferry mileage)

Multimap gives ~460 miles (125 in England/35 on the ferry/300 in Europe).

Hoping that will be a one stop in Belgium (on the E40) for petrol and that's it. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links