Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Buys White?

Jesper O

two points

1.who buys a white new shape avensis?

2. got the choice of two as described above - both silver fern t3s 9500 t3x 9900

paying over the odds?

tempted to go for x as service histroy and lights all condensation free and very very tidy inside

two points

1.who buys a white new shape avensis?

2. got the choice of two as described above - both silver fern t3s 9500 t3x 9900

paying over the odds?

tempted to go for x as service histroy and lights all condensation free and very very tidy inside

hi jesper i used to own a 98 gs avensis in white and although i liked the colour...if you ever go to trade it in you will lose a bit on price due to "white being the kiss of death in the motor trade"a salesmen once told me.i traded mine in for an 04 t3s in blue...very comfortable car but i kinda got bored with it and traded that in to get my missus a rav4.

i would ask the salesman how much depreciation will a avensis in white compare with the other colours.

on the price issue,seems a bit pricey for an 03.here in sunderland a t3s 04 is going for £9995 all with 10k to 15k milage there's around 15 to choose from

Don't know why white has become so unpopular. I had a Carina and a Corolla Gti in white and they were both smart looking and surprisingly good to keep clean.

Not sure the colour suits a New Avensis but that may be because I've only seen one or two white ones.

have a look at the car supermarkets 10 k for 05 with 7k on the clock same spec the sat nav does not have the same info as a tom tom

Pleny of taxis driver in Leeds have white Avensis ( Thats where they all are you say) they have to paint the bomnnet and tailgate black part of the clour scheme for taxis

I have had 15 cars in over 40 years of driving and I have never had a white car yet.

A base white colour, in my opinion, is the most boring choice and there are just too many silver/grey cars around.

My own T-Spirit is in a very nice metallic Cobalt Blue. My other choices would be red (which is always popular in any car) or green, again in metallic finish.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links