Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris On 19's

yaris-on-18's

lol about looking like a ka but now u mention it some have said its a focus or a clio. but at the end of the day im as happy as a pig in sh*** with the finished result and am pleased to see other people respect the amount of work i have put into it. cheers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Fidgits

• Kerby

• yaris-on-18's

you know mate, I've been a harsh critic of badly done motors, and what you've done is certainly love it or hate it, and you've gotten quite a bit of stick in this thread..

but your responses prove you did it for yourself and no-one else..

and i really respect you for that... you've handled some quite rude comments with a surprising maturity (no offence)

lol im used to taking abuse for some of the previous things i have done to the car and this time im well happy with it myself and at the end of the day thats all that matters, everyone's entitled to their opinion even if its different to mine.

must be a bi*** being overtaken by scooters though eh?

oh i forgot chris - you never did anything purely for cosmetic reasons... ;)

well, apart from a huge sticker on the bonnet, :P

I believe that is a first.

I'm not a modification nut, but respect for getting comicly large wheels on to something like a Yaris.

All we need next is someone to Monster Truck a T-sport, and we'd be well away!

With all the extra weight and being a one litre does it actually move?

It seems to have spent all its life in a garage being abused :blink:

Thank god i saw the new version before i saw that one there otherwise the abuse would have been free flowing. As said the arches are a million times better.

I think it's all been covered here .. :lol:

The only thing I'll say is, if you're happy (which it seems you are) then fair play.

It goes against everything I stand for, but I'm glad you did it NOT for me :D

that was for show reasons :P it can still curl one out on an IS200 so im not fussed :P oh and ian no whitty replies.... cause remember what i said i'd do at jae 06 :wub: zip that sleeping bag up boy :P

that was for show reasons :P it can still curl one out on an IS200 so im not fussed :P oh and ian no whitty replies.... cause remember what i said i'd do at jae 06 :wub: zip that sleeping bag up boy :P

so its okay for you to do things for 'show' reasons, but no one else?

and why do you always bring my car into it? I didnt buy the IS for performance, its a motorway cruiser so i dont care whether or not your supermini could beat it... ;)

oh, and your gonna be lonely at JAE (nothing new for you :P ), aint no way im camping...

so its okay for you to do things for 'show' reasons, but no one else?

and why do you always bring my car into it? I didnt buy the IS for performance, its a motorway cruiser so i dont care whether or not your supermini could beat it... ;)

oh, and your gonna be lonely at JAE (nothing new for you :P ), aint no way im camping...

that was just a vinal....as for anyone else??? no lol :P ;)

and i cruised past one on the motorway earlier in my transit :lol: (+ i saw a new IS + made sticky mess :P)

and i'll find you boy :) or any boy........ prolly norm again, + im not that loanly i've been in a relationship for the last 4 years :P and counting :(

(now im coming on MSN to to give you a bashing :P)

but the guy in the Lex was so comfy he probably just sat back and cruised ;)

and i'm undecided on the new one at the mo..

That's a wicked happening motor man. Me and me possee are gonna try and get a set of 22" wheels on me Yaris, does you think it might rub on the arches

:drool:

That's a wicked happening motor man. Me and me possee are gonna try and get a set of 22" wheels on me Yaris, does you think it might rub on the arches

haha are u for real? no way will they fit. oh and since when does a t-sport have a V8? just seen it in ur profile :wacko:

It was a bit of a squeeze man but once we removed the back seats it fitted a treat. It's totally rinsing man :D

haha are u for real?

I very much doubt he is

Got pics on me fone, will do me best to get em off later, nobody ever beleves it's got a V8! Had to have suspension modified which was well expensive. The V8 came out me dads old rover, he used to be a engine builder so knows his stuff like, hes da man!

:thumbsup:

yeah me to kev. unless he has some pics to prove it :P

woohoo 3000 posts

dude have you never heard of pisstaking and scarcasm??

Tommy, i bet ur V8 is like totally bling bling man, and r u getting chrome 22" rims, i fink dat u shud go 23" be a realll man innit, that would be like so BLING and be proper like VTEC innit. spinners wud rock 2.

Yeh geez, it is total bling man. Should have a Lexus Badge on it that's how bling it is.

Chrome spinners, dude you the man, can you get them in Halfords ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links