Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Gmax Lowering Springs £50 Ono + Whatever The P&p Is Or Colle

tim_mabin

Hi guys,

Selling the springs cos im plannin on getting some coilies

GMAX lowering springs £50 ono plus P&P or collect from barnstaple, north devon.

They were only on my old yaris for 3 months, so in mint condition

Cheers,

Tim

Down to £45 + P&P cos there takin up space under the Stairs. Or come to barnstaple to collect.

Peace ;)

if you are selling for e£45 + postage then tell me i may buy it. but would it fit may yaris 1 litre t-spirit and how long have you used it for and is there any damage.

can you estimate how much it will cost to fit in a normal garage

cheers :help::thumbsup: :)

They are £45 + whatever the postage would be (if your really interested I can find out for you tomorrow).

There is no damage what so ever and they were only on the car for 3 months so they're hardly used.

Im pretty sure they will all yarii's but if in doubt ask on the forum.

I can get you a pic aswell if you want.

The fitting depends on where you go, I got mine fitted for £60 but it can range between £60-£90.

Or fit them yourself for free using a guide (im pretty sure there's one on this forum if not look on the web)

ah ryt, my Pi ones i have on now are also 40mm all round, was just wonderin if its those adjustable ones. want mine to go lower even more, looks great when the 15's sink into the arch. i might just fill my car with a heavy load of junk lolz and weigh it down, and go cruise in this nice sunny weather lolz, today that is, very nice sunshine here up north

ah ryt, my Pi ones i have on now are also 40mm all round, was just wonderin if its those adjustable ones. want mine to go lower even more, looks great when the 15's sink into the arch. i might just fill my car with a heavy load of junk lolz and weigh it down, and go cruise in this nice sunny weather lolz, today that is, very nice sunshine here up north

Na you want the arches to be snug to the wheel but so you can still see the edge of the tyre so it frames it :yes: Hiding them in the arches just looks rude boi chav! :P i reckon 40mm should be plenty on 15"! Mayb consider getting 16" if you want it to look better round the arches. Also wouldn't buying aftermarket shocks help a bit as aren't they shorter so lower a bit? However they would reduce the amount the wheel hide in the arches when the load increases as they're stiffer. Swings and roundabouts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links