Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Membership

Steve

Paypal seems to be screwed for me, can someone PM the paypal account address and i'll just transfer the money over... :crybaby:

Paypal seems to be screwed for me, can someone PM the paypal account address and i'll just transfer the money over... :crybaby:

Why not just send a cheque?

• 6 months later...

Have already asked & hinted on the first Gold Membership thread- LOUD SILENCE :shutit:

Are there any discounts or goodies available in Ireland for Irish golds? There are a few members that I have seen. Northern Ireland would be ok, it isn't that far to the Border. :thumbsup:

Have already asked & hinted on the first Gold Membership thread- LOUD SILENCE :!Removed!:

Are there any discounts or goodies available in Ireland for Irish golds? There are a few members that I have seen. Northern Ireland would be ok, it isn't that far to the Border. :thumbsup:

Have read your post on the other thread but as it is jae this weekend we are all a tad busy :yes:

Without doing any research i guess most of the discount companies will ship to southern Ireland including geniune toyota parts direct :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

I couldn't niss the fact that it is Jae! Wouldn't have minded going, but I'm only a bog standard, nearly classic? Corolla Exec Gl. Maybe next year.

Hope the sun shines ,the beer flows & you all have a wonderful time.

Looking forward to seeing pics. & hearing the yarns. Enjoy

Doesn't really matter if your car is standard mate. People make the event what it is. Get your ***** there next year.

Rich

Thanks mate, I hope I'm not double posting again, but my previous reply seems to have got lost in the post (pun intended :lol: )

I couldn't have missed the to-do about Jae. Wish I was going. Maybe next year ,though I am a bog standard (nearly Classic?) Corolla Exec GL, by choice.

Hope the sun shines, the Beer flows & everyone gets home safely.

Am looking forward to the pics., & the stories. :drool:

Y'all have a good time now, ya hear? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oooops! I did! :censor:

OK Rich. I'll start getting organised now. \should be ready by then :P

If you drive a Toyota then get you ***** on the club stand :thumbsup: , we are not like other club's that will only have the best club cars on stand only at jae.

This club is about the members not if your car is in show condition btw :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links