Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Surfs In Europe!

SeanH

I've just got back from the Ring trip with TOC, and I didn't see another Surf at all in europe! There were plenty of foriegners staring at me, but I couldn't tell if it was the surf, or the car on the trailer.

But the Surf took me, the missus and the race car on it's trailer (with two tool boxes, 4 spare wheels and tyres, and enough luggage for an italian family) all the way there and back again without any problems.

I've not added the fuel reciepts up yet, but considering I was trying to keep up with an MR2 Turbo all the way, I think it was very good!

It nearly went on the track too! They began sound checking a lot of English cars (poor Ken got caught) and I thought I was going to get stopped as the Mazda is really loud. But I was just going to use up my laps in the Surf if they tried that one :thumbsup:

I'll have some pics on here soon

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sean

I had a similar thing last year in France. Everytime I was overtaken on the autoroute, the entire occupants of the other car turned their heads and checked out the Surf! It even turned heads on the back of a recovery lorry (after the radiator died and killed the head too).

At the garage, 2 cars stopped so the guys driving could get out and grill the mechanic about the Black Beast lurking on his forecourt.

I didn't see any other Surfs either, but I did see one 4Runner.

Nige

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links