Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

102 Ron Petrol

Bibbs

Tesco 99 ron it still is then :lol:

£2.40 a pop! you can shove them apples up your a***

£2.40 a pop! you can shove them apples up your a***

I agree thats daylight robbery!

£1 a litre for Optimax is daylight robbery - so that must be 1st degree murder!

PH link

But at £2.40 a litre the can bite my shiny metal *** ..

I'm glad this is finally out - so I can talk about it. Began to think the idea had disappeared into the eather. It was always going to be expensive and not geared to compete with Tesco & Optimax. BP's stance is that it's mainly 'Race' Fuel not Road Fuel, that's why it isn't nationwide.

I'm just waiting for the first boy-racer to put it into his 'hot hatch' :laughing:

EDIT: Just read the blurb and it's nice to see they took a lot of notice of the stuff I was trying to tell them... NOT! Ah well, they hadn't decided on the price per litre at that point either, otherwise I would have laughed at them hehe.

I'm glad this is finally out - was working on the project for quite a while and began to think the idea had disappeared into the eather. It was always going to be expensive and not geared to compete with Tesco & Optimax. BP's stance is that it's mainly 'Race' Fuel not Road Fuel, that's why it isn't nationwide.

EDIT: Just read the blurb and it's nice to see they took a lot of notice of the stuff I was trying to tell them... NOT! Ah well hehe.

Thought this was something to do with you :yes:

What stuff were you telling them?

At first I was a bit a bit surprised by the discrepancies between the RON and MON rating ("High Research Octane Number (RON) of 102 and Motor Octane Number (MON) of 90 ..."), until I read the statements ("High oxygen content ...") and ("... bio-component ...").

Yves.

I would like to full my car up on that, but £2.40 a ltr they can get stuffed :lol: , i love my celi but not that much.

Normal Super petrol as a shelf life of 4days i reckon would that we similar?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links