Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Guys

Lia TOC

Can you read Japanese Woody? :) I always wonder about Japanese / Chinese tattoos and if they really say what the wearer thinks they do!

Go to www.Engrish.com .. there is a link to dodgy Kanji tatoo's ..

http://www.hanzismatter.com/

Can you read Japanese Woody? :) I always wonder about Japanese / Chinese tattoos and if they really say what the wearer thinks they do!

Go to www.Engrish.com .. there is a link to dodgy Kanji tatoo's ..

http://www.hanzismatter.com/

Hehehe cheers, that site is classic :laughing:

I could lie and say yes but im too honest...so i will admit it says it in the caption/bit Lia said in the mag :P

I could lie and say yes but im too honest...so i will admit it says it in the caption/bit Lia said in the mag :P

Fair play :thumbsup::laughing:

Ok, I'll stop the thread hijack now :P

some nice things said thanks guys.

But on the kinda same topic - whats your dream job?

some nice things said thanks guys.

But on the kinda same topic - whats your dream job?

I'm doing it :D

Graphic Communications Designer for a global company, which I wanted to work for since I was 17. :toot::Jumpy:

good for you if its something what you want to do, all the luck to you!

dream job?

i wanna fly that <------------------- in my avvy :D

Fair enuf for following your dream... but remember that life ain't easy, things cost money and unfortunatley if you want to live away from the doll stealing my taxes then you're going to need a proper job!

Getting your a**e out for a glossy mag won't get you s**t... only a teeny weeny percentage make any money from it. Being a photographer can pay well, but you gotta be good... no offense but your pics were a little basic. Pics like that with a half-decent camera are very easy to do.

On the topic of dream job.... Pagani test driver!

I am an expert in this field (not modelling but PHOTOGRAPHY). Although I have spent a fair bit of time directing models in my work.

And being a model and a photographer as Lia evidently is has an advantage that maybe even she hasn't realised yet (or maybe she has).

One of the TOP & MOST BEAUTIFUL Latino models in the World learnt all about the modelling industry through her work in front of the camera and then took all her knowledge into her new career of Photographer. She runs a company that coaches models as well as photographing them and teaching them all about the industry ahead of them. Her work is fantastic and she has no negatives to show for a career in front of and behind the camera.

You need to understand it all from the models point of view and the photographers too.

Not all photography is to everyones taste and Lia says she is studying Photography at Uni. So her work will change and adapt to the situations she is involved in and to however she perceives the picture to ultimately be.

And I still can't view your MSN gallery........... :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links