Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My Sup

Fast-gold

PSML .talking rubbish maybe yeah , ripping people off dunno who your talkin about there i maybe talk allot of **** half that time :thumbsup: but ive never ripped anyone off , Typical yaris owner i love it when peolple talk the talk and type the type on behind there pc's :boxing: LOL

You spoke about selling your yaris ripping off the buyer you cant deny that. What are you on about talking the talk and you that you trying to say im scared of you, fat chance. Now get back on topic ;)

PSML .talking rubbish maybe yeah , ripping people off dunno who your talkin about there i maybe talk allot of **** half that time :thumbsup: but ive never ripped anyone off , Typical yaris owner i love it when peolple talk the talk and type the type on behind there pc's :boxing: LOL

You spoke about selling your yaris ripping off the buyer you cant deny that. What are you on about talking the talk and you that you trying to say im scared of you, fat chance. Now get back on topic ;)

yup i read it too cos it was me you were goin on about, and everyone on here knows how much i paid for it now, not what u led them to belive.

I think everyone has made their points now - this topic has gone waaaaaay off and has run it's course - topic closed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links