Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6 Engine Conversion

M_O_Z

HEEEEEELLLLOOOOOO ALL! just a small update.....first of all, i been keeping very busy, so havent had time to say much!!! but till now all seems to be going good..... all mounting have been made...... got the engine bay sprayed in nice black weather (proof?) type of paint.....live right next to the ocean..... and rust is a daily thing!!! lol! it fits very very snug!! lol... guess my idea of making it into a twincharger in the future might be limited until i get a look at it all completed!!! they seem to have one problem tho.... when they finally set everything, there was still a problem with the driveshafts... they have a so called, idea.... i dont know if anyone has converted from a 4E-FE, but has anyone else noticed this problem??

Meanwhile....the wiring is bieng carried out, the plans to paint the engine has been halted! for some bizzare reason my friend bought blue, red and silver paint! and wanted to use it all on the engine!!! :eek: and seeing that i dont get his idea of a multicoloured engine, i stopped him! lol.....told him let the engine run for a few months, when we are 101% sure its all good, then we will spray it! lol...... was hoping to be able to hook up a second alternator, but it seems that there is no space for this.......wouldve really helped with the sounds! we cant have everything :D anyways, i got pics of the progress till now, but i dont know if i can load them up......... can a basic user put up pics???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links