Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Airbox

Dave_CTS

Does anybody know whether the Celica and Corolla TS's share the same air box? I know this is a long shot given they look so different.

If anyone knows it would be most helpful !!

Why do you won,t to now that :!Removed!:

Well, I would lke to buy a Blitz replacement element and they only list the Celica TS, unless someone has a part code for a corolla specific part?

Well, I would lke to buy a Blitz replacement element and they only list the Celica TS, unless someone has a part code for a corolla specific part?

The aire boxes are different, but thats not to say the filter is different, but i'd imagine it is, I know TRD do make a replacement element for the corolla.

You could buy a K&N panelfilter partnumber 33-2252 :yes:

rather spend the money and get a full kit rather then elemant ? do the panel replacements actualy do anything ?

rather spend the money and get a full kit rather then elemant ? do the panel replacements actualy do anything ?

I dont want a pipe sucking hot air from inside the engine bay, I think I'll trust the toyota airflow system rather than a loose cone! This is quite a popular debate, each to there own I guess, I am also weary of ruining the lovely sound that the car makes on cam switch. Thanks for the help guys, I spose I should fire of an email to Blitz. :thumbsup:

I dont want a pipe sucking hot air from inside the engine bay, I think I'll trust the toyota airflow system rather than a loose cone! This is quite a popular debate, each to there own I guess, I am also weary of ruining the lovely sound that the car makes on cam switch. Thanks for the help guys, I spose I should fire of an email to Blitz. :thumbsup:

It's true what you say "every man to his own", but the noise at 6,200RPM gets much nicer with the induction kit! :D

Well if you knew about the design of the stock airbox you wouldnt say that about the heat :P , have a feel on the rear side of the airbox, and you will feel a flap, this flap opens after about 3000rpm or so, and sucks in air from the rear of the airbox, which is exactly where an open cone filter would sit.

The cts really does not have a problem with hot air under the bonnet.

The Blitz replacement element will fit fine,celica and corolla and alot of other toyota 2zzge engine's do use same air filter parts.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links