Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiper Blades For Avensis T4 54 Reg

Nightstalker

Hi all :afro:

I remember someone mentioning about having changed the front Wiper Blades to longer ones so that the rain sensor gets cleared properly....

Any one know what blades will fit as the rain sensor thingy is really :censor: me off and as mentioned someone replaced their wipers for longer ones which helped pretty much instantly.

PLEASE HELP... as im loosing me :giljotiini: when driving in the rain

Hi all :afro:

I remember someone mentioning about having changed the front wiper blades to longer ones so that the rain sensor gets cleared properly....

Any one know what blades will fit as the rain sensor thingy is really :censor: me off and as mentioned someone replaced their wipers for longer ones which helped pretty much instantly.

PLEASE HELP... as im loosing me :giljotiini: when driving in the rain

It was me, I've changed them to longer ones. I went to VALEO 480mm + 650mm. The one 650mm is the same that fits certain models of Mercedes, so if you can't find it do it the way I've done, from eBay. If you need I have the username of the guy that sells all types of VALEO wipers on eBay. Just let me know.

650mm is not easy to find because not many cars use it. If you don't like VALEO go to Bosch, but at this point, for me VALEO does the cleanest passage and last long. Untill few years ago I was always buying Bosch but then they got worse so I've changed to VALEO. Other brands on the market are very bad, noisy and last not that long.

650 and 480...is this driver side and passenger side or is it 650 front 480 rear??

650 and 480...is this driver side and passenger side or is it 650 front 480 rear??

When you look at them (windshield) you'll se that they are different size. Driver's side wiper is always much bigger then passenger's side one.

So those measures would be 650mm for driver's side and 480mm for passenger's side. My Avensis is saloon so I don't have rear one.

I get out of my work late this night, then I'll see again exact measures (but I think I was right, 480+650mm) and I still have the box of the 650mm at home and on it there is the type of Mercedes that use the 650mm one, so I'll post it later.

OK, my wipers are 650mm + 450mm (not 480), but 480mm would fit the same way. There is enough room. After fitted and when off, they stay on the windshield a little bit like one on the top of the other. Bigger on the top of the smaller, for 2-3 cm.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links