Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uprated Door Speakers

DaveSR

Right folks ...... time to uprate the pants Speakers for some new ones :D !

I have just had a quick look at the door panel and got a few bits and pieces off, but I thought I would ask on here first before I start yanking bit's off and breaking them :lol: !

So by looking at the door panel I can see:

The screw underneath the cover where the door handle is

I have managed to pop off the arm rest and I see two screws holding it to the door

I also popped off the silver trim with the electric window control on and can see one screw under that.

And that's as far as I got ...... I assume that the fabric center on the door can be popped off and there are some more screw under that?

So is that all the screws or is there any more hiding? I assume after that the door card will just pop off?

I know that the Speakers have been riveted on but this isn't a problem as I will just drill them out and rivet them back in again with a cheap rivet gun from maplins.

I also assume that the back door trims are exactly the same as the front?

And finally ...... the max speaker size/depth - can anybody shine any light on it or will I just have to wait till I get the trim off?

Cheers folks :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links