Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Short Shifter

GRD008

hi everyone,

i would like some feedback regarding the tte short shifter for the e12 corolla. has anyone had it done to their corolla? as i've seen very little topics discussing it. what are the differences to the original one? is it worth the money? is it just better for shifting gears fast in search of performance or is the day to day drivability also improved?

sorry for all those questions but i need to decide how to spend some money i saved away so i can modify the car, so i want to be sure i make a sound investment :D

thanks, grd.

I bought they TRD short shifter, the actual short shift is a million times better but the thing that really makes the difference is the locating spacers. On the TRD they are metal whereas on the stock one they are rubber so it tends to flex.

Can certainly recommend a short shifter kit though.

Is the TTE more or less the same as TRD as in spacers ar emetal also and shortening of shift?

with the trd one you get the white housing too. with the tte one you don't. you have to remove the rod and replace it with the new one. as far as I am aware you get the spacers with both.

I couldn't be bothered to replace my lever so I went for the TRD! My time is precious and I don't get much of it, so went for the quick option. note the TRD one is about 30% more expensive.

if they are same price then go for TRD they comes in a kit form,if not tte should be cheaper but more work involve as point out by nrgizerbunny.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links