Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Relocating The Battery

philcook

I had look on forum as thought this might have been asked before but didn't seem to find anything?

I am looking to move the Battery in my corolla GTi to the boot to make it easier to install an induction kit, space is limited and i can't find a way of getting cold air feed with the Battery where it is.

I do have a couple of questions some of you may be able to answer and offer some advice.

If move the Battery to boot can it still be lead acid or do I have to go for dry cell, as I think the boot is termed as a passenger compartment as there is no fireproof bulkhead?

What sort of rating cable would I need I was thinking 100A, would that be suitable as may get drop in voltage and current in anything lower and would I need special cable i.e. low smoke or anything?

Do you have any general advice how to secure it, etc

Many thanks

Regards

Phil.

if you pay a visit to GT4OC there is a guy called MRBARRY. he sells a full relocation kit for about £70. thats cables conectors relays everything needed.

good quality kit too

if you pay a visit to GT4OC there is a guy called MRBARRY. he sells a full relocation kit for about £70. thats cables conectors relays everything needed.

good quality kit too

I take it that kit will work in any car mate? I was thinking about doing the same on the rolla

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links