Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad News And Good News

armoredfist2002

Bad news is the 2002 Yaris T-sport in blue I wanted has been sold, which I was looking forward to, as there are not many that colour around, so i'm a bit dissapointed. Plus the price wasn't bad at £6000 for a 2002 with 30,000 on the clock

BUT the good news is I have just bought this,

2005 54 plate in thunder gray

ytsf.jpg

The dealership wasn't very busy, so I was asked if I wanted to take it for a test drive,

The difference between the 1.3 and t-sport is more than you can think, I loved the test drive, even took it down an empty motorway. The car pulls a hell of a lot better in every gear much more than my 1.3.

The seats are really comfortable and the interior is much nicer than mine.

So i've fallen in love with the car and I pick it up on Thursday.

Thanks for all your replies in your other post, some of you were right, I would love the t-sport.

Can anyone tell me where are the sensors on the ph2 exhaust, I couldn't see them in the manifold like on my 1.3, and I couldn't get under the car to find them.

Mods next

Envy Filter

3G Brake upgrade & SSS Pads (anyone know how much the pads and discs are front and back)

Exhaust, Maybe Fujitsubo (does this fit the ph2)

Give Envy a call about the sensors mate - I know the exhaust system on the P2 is a little different.

Brakes are listed in the envy section - the pads are 125 per axle though ...

Pretty sure the fuji will fit - I know the HKS fits the P2 so the fuji should too

Congrats on the purchase!

pads seem a little expensive, do you know any others that are a bit cheaper

thanks

good job on the T-sport mate. if you'd have told me you could've taken mine for a spin to get a feel for it. where did you buy from?

My greenstuff pads were a tad over £70 from envy for the complete set, big improvement over standard

good job on the T-sport mate. if you'd have told me you could've taken mine for a spin to get a feel for it. where did you buy from?

I didn't want to seem cheeky, otherwise I would have asked

got it from lindops in Queensferry

Just need to get the exhaust and springs taken off. Everything else is off, induction kit is going to be last.

I'll try the EBC green pads, seem a bit better at about £40, although the endless one's should be worth the price, they seem a little too expensive

The difference between the 1.3 and t-sport is more than you can think, I loved the test drive, even took it down an empty motorway.

Hate to say it but...

"We told you so!" :yes:

Well done... :thumbsup:

I don't know - I got a ride around the 'Ring in Kerby's and, although I liked it, I wasn't feeling the lurve...

Still waiting to see if Alan actually drove the T Sport?!

B)

Congrats on your purchase. That Mr T is where my two Yarii came from. :yes:

Happy motoring! :thumbsup:

Yep - Endless arent cheap - but they are something else - specially combined with the 3Gs.

I used to use EBCs on the back - better than standard but nothing compared to the endless...

Nice one - looks smart...

I don't know - I got a ride around the 'Ring in Kerby's and, although I liked it, I wasn't feeling the lurve...

Still waiting to see if Alan actually drove the T Sport?!

B)

I'm sorry, I haven't really been ignoring you just very busy and sans broadband.. No, I didn't drive it. I said I "got a ride" rather than "got a shot" ;) . Not slagging the T-Sport its a really nice car - especially Chris's - it just didn't make me want to run out and buy one. Sera_Beetle's Sera and msherry21's Mk1 MR2 still have me checking the classifieds and wanting to sort out this Deuche and free up some garage space ;)

:thumbsup:

Alan

The difference between the 1.3 and t-sport is more than you can think

Told you! :thumbsup:

Bit more difficult to fit the Megan manifold and the Envy sports cat but Kev (Envy) will do it for a price and you'll be the first with they mods on a phase 2! :thumbsup:

excellent, u will love it. I test drove the sr before i bought a t sport and altho the sr was a smashing wee car i thought the t sport was a completely different drive.

Health to drive !!

No, I didn't drive it. I said I "got a ride" rather than "got a shot" ;) .

There is massive difference between sitting in the passenger seat and actually driving the car. In fact you can’t even compare the two experiences :!Removed!:

When you have driven a T Sport after being in a standard Yaris you will see what we are all raving about.

No, I didn't drive it. I said I "got a ride" rather than "got a shot" ;) .

There is massive difference between sitting in the passenger seat and actually driving the car. In fact you can't even compare the two experiences :!Removed!:

When you have driven a T Sport after being in a standard Yaris you will see what we are all raving about.

Cool! Lend me yours :D I am ready and willing to have a shotty of anyone who'll let me's T-Sport :thumbsup:

A

I will have to check your wheels first to see what sort of driver you are!

Any signs of scuffing or kerbing on your alloys then I’m afraid you get the bus!

:lol:

Reece - Just don't look at the front passenger one :oops:

Clarky - I hope you realise I'll be taking you up on that :thumbsup:

A

Had my springs and exhaust took off this morning, what a difference, but at least the induction kit is on for now, which sounds pretty damn good at 1500RPM.

just had my wheels changed over also as i'm having them on the new car so i've got the t-sport wheels on mine now.

And i've asked them if I can pick the car up on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links