Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Penalties

Chyownster

I agree, cant beat a bit of the excitement that is formula 1 :lol:

Eh?? F1 is one of the dullest things on TV. MotoGP and World Superbikes are where the action is...............

But if they are too lively for you then ITV are showing re-runs of Quincy at the moment

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• Johndcfc

• Kev Mc

• JAHill

I agree, cant beat a bit of the excitement that is formula 1 :lol:

Eh?? F1 is one of the dullest things on TV. MotoGP and World Superbikes are where the action is...............

But if they are too lively for you then ITV are showing re-runs of Quincy at the moment

I was being sarcastic hence the smiley - footballs the best sport ever.

Pay them a 2K per week retainer and anything else on results - Should make them a bit hungry for success!

or.....

conscript the most able footballers, pay them just above national minimum wage and threaten them with deathsquads if they dont play and actually score.... now that would definately work :lol:

Spend the remaining cash on schools, hospitals, and the police(so they dont have to rake in money from speed traps anymore)...

MotoGP and World Superbikes are where the action is...............

:yes::thumbsup:

It was Beckham against Argentina last time - Lets see if Boy wonder copes so well!!

However Beckham looked fine jumping about the sidelines like a muppet - Was he really injured or did he already know that it was going to penalties and that he'd miss 1 again.

I thought it was just fantastic to see that Ian Wright and Gary Linekar faces after ENGLAND LOST on penatlies again.

Fair play though - at least you got there - But on the other hand England are still never going to win the World Cup ever again

conscript the most able footballers, pay them just above national minimum wage and threaten them with deathsquads if they dont play and actually score.... now that would definately work :lol:

Spend the remaining cash on schools, hospitals, and the police(so they dont have to rake in money from speed traps anymore)...

:thumbsup: What he said ^ ^ ^ :thumbsup::lol:

It's only a game.........

Did it affect my life? = NO! So ipso facto - I don't care.

Of course it's nice to see your Birth country do well in anything like this, but it's not the end of the world.

It was 28 minutes into the Brazil France game before the commentator mentioned England.. then at half time the studio talked more about Brazil and France than the did England.. and in the second half it was 68 minutes befor they mentioned England.. what a refreshing change... ooh! and on the music channels (we watch them at work.. :lol: we got Sky in a garage) they have stopped playing England world cup songs every 5 minutes.. wonder why?

The EBC is becoming the BBC again.. untill next time.

Not to forget how good the ENGLISH fans behaved and how badly the BRITISH fans behaved... go figure.

I cant believe how much stick the players got. They should have been getting loads of support but after each game there was nothing but critisism for them from the sports presenters/pundits and media etc. I said a few times If I was Beckham I would have been asking for some support from those people as well as their other comments which they were only too glad to provide.

Yep overpaid, primadonnas etc I agree but come on how hot was it over there how many games and training have they played. There is only so much the physical body can do and I personally think they were shattered. I have read Beckham say several times he would rather play national football over club football and i'f he has thrown in the towel he is mightily miffed with what happened. I think I would be seeking him out again if I were Mclaren. Even the great Brazil looked like they just wanted to get off the park. I am sure theyre famous team did not look in the least like attacking in the last 20mins of their game with France. I can't remember Rhonaldinio making one attacking run in that period.

So for the Euro's you want to be getting behind them (Esp the press etc.) accepting a lower expectation level from them, and giving them a chance. If you need to motivate them you can always tell them that if they play pash they will be transferred to Scotland, I would take gladly take any of those players if I had the choice :lol:

Personally I was gutted - Saturday must be a day to be remembered throughout the land - the country will never be the same again...............................Cybermen AND Daleks invading at the same time!

Oh, was football on as well?

Well, I was all hot and bothered yesterday but I didn't single someone out and stamp on their groin! :ffs: I'd expect that from some of the other teams... Short-ar**d granny loving thug. Allegedly! :lol:

I was only commenting on the stress of penaties. Looks like some people vented their spleen too ;)

:lol:

I can't even watch penalties so it must be stressful for the players, I'll give you that. ;)

If you need to motivate them you can always tell them that if they play pash they will be transferred to Scotland, I would take gladly take any of those players if I had the choice :lol:

Even Crouch? ;)

The only reason that guy is a footballer is because he can header high balls, I've never seen anything more to his game! :yes:

Exactly, the only reason he wins headers is becasue he's already up there! :thumbsup:

Exactly, the only reason he wins headers is becasue he's already up there! :thumbsup:

Ryan what are you saying here

You dont want a guy to score goals with his head because he is tall you only want a guy that can score goals with his head if he has jumped for the ball?

Ok mate :thumbsup:

I'm sending a kilt to my mate Peter anyway :lol:

Ryan what are you saying here

You dont want a guy to score goals with his head because he is tall you only want a guy that can score goals with his head if he has jumped for the ball?

Ok mate :thumbsup:

Not at all! I just prefer strikers that can score with their head and their feet and can actually take a player on! Crouch has a touch like a donkey! :yes:

F1 is rubbish i agree

but football sucks monkey balls full stop

If you need to motivate them you can always tell them that if they play pash they will be transferred to Scotland, I would take gladly take any of those players if I had the choice :lol:

Even Crouch? ;)

No, keep him at the Kopites, he's a white, lanky Heskey, quite how he plays professional football is beyond me, let alone internationals, times really are bad when Peter Crouch is coming on to save the day. I think Villa performed a masterstroke to get Southampton to spend £2million on him

Well, I was all hot and bothered yesterday but I didn't single someone out and stamp on their groin! :ffs: I'd expect that from some of the other teams... Short-ar**d granny loving thug. Allegedly! :lol:

I dont think Rooney did that much, no more than a yellow! At the end of the day it was a foul on Rooney and so the stamp should never have happened, so referee takes as much blame IMHO. The world Cup will be remembered for Ref's behaviour more than anything else! Shame!

Id also say the reason there are problems and fights when we loose is mainly due to beer but more importantly - Pride/Emotion. Compare the emotion people feel towards Football to most other sports and it is just no contest. Im pretty sure at some point everyone has let their emotions get the better of them.

Rooney will be a legend, only non football fans would disagree, and TBH their opinions dont matter one bit to me! :yes: ;)

Reds tip of the Day

Dont post on a football thread if you dont like football!

Rooney will be a legend, only non football fans would disagree, and TBH their opinions dont matter one bit to me! :yes: ;)

Obviously not...

Reds tip of the Day

Dont post on a football thread if you dont like football!

:P Ooooohhh!

handbags-800.jpg

Choose your weapon! ;)

Anyway, people get all proud about the Six Nations but I don't recall any rioting or fighting when we lost then. Probably because of all the "violence" on the pitch helps relieve the crowds tension.

Still, it would be funny to see loads of Tim the Tiger fans rioting in Wimbledon... Every bleedin' year! :lol:

football IS !Removed!, and i had a season ticket for 9 years with a premiership club...... so im alowed to say that :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links