Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Update On My Corolla

.bulldogg.

anyways, here is updates of my corolla, system is no where near as nice as it was in colt,

11vl.jpg

22gy.jpg

36ot1.jpg

43fm.jpg

51ac1.jpg

but i can't afford nice install right now, so went for a cheap practical way.

volt meter above the rear view mirror

gauge1to.jpg

ps2 slim in glove box again

ps29za.jpg

screen and headunit

screen4ab.jpg

sub

sub14jf.jpg

sub

sub24ov.jpg

Did you buy the double din facia adaptor, or did you get it fabricated? It looks like quite a neat fit.

It would solve man-bing's problems in this thread... and I wouldn't mind one too :P

its looks like hes changed the whole facia. as there is no fan control to switch it on and off now.

its looks like hes changed the whole facia. as there is no fan control to switch it on and off now.

I just put that down to it being the JDM model!

yep yep, its a JDM model, and it comes with double din, and fan control is lower, just like on new models of corolla, all with buttons and climate control :) it is neat, cheap and practical, thats what i can afford right now, maybe end of summer do something big and loud but for now im happy this way, plus i missed the bass too much to wait more.

**EDIT** mine is exactly like the picture rents1977 posted, i mean the fan controls.

It would solve man-bing's problems in this thread... and I wouldn't mind one too :P

WOW...got job i spotted this topic :eek:

The part in question, is a whole new air-vent with the double DIN hole, meaning, it's doesn't mould itself around the dash like most people got now.

Funny enough, i should be getting the part today (13/07/06) and if it is the right part, will give full details of what it is and how much it costs

Bing

:thumbsup:

Looks good. What make is the screen? I'm looking at getting some Monkey Video stuff in the near future. How powerful is that sub and what make is it?

don't ask me the name of the screen man, i don't read chinese and only thing there in english is: TFT color monitor, lol though it was cheap.

sub is a Crossfire 15" db3 and it should be around 250-300 WRMS and the amp is a Ground Zero bridged two channel with 350-400 WRMS, both came for a decent price and the quality and output is very good.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links