Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Daily Driver

Flat Pack

Can remember this now, good to see it's actually here now. Need lots of elbow grease to get it cleaned up. Are you putting on the road right away?

As many more pics as you like,

Want to get it on the road as quick as I can, really wanted it done by the 1st October as that's when my current insurance runs out... That's gone from being easily doable to quite a rush now though thanks to the hassle getting it from the docks to here (it was cleared by customs the day the boat docked, over a week ago). Especially seeing as I'm away this weekend and it needs at least a rear fog before I can MOT it and the window tint removing, thanks for that tip GT4Booster... Wasn't that sure how to get the damn stuff off (except in about a million pieces by picking at it lol).

More pics will follow once its on the road and can go somewhere more interesting than my drive ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links