Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mr2

Andie_M

since this forum seemed to be very quiet...

i thought i'd post a picture up of my MR2! (more to come soon)

DSCF0097.jpg

What a brilliant and fantastic colour ;) (much better than black :rolleyes: :P :lol: )

Look forwards to seeing more pictures :thumbsup:

Les

:no: it hadn't been cleaned for that picture! haha :lol:

it got cleaned and waxed the week after... and then it was MEGA shiney! think i've got a pic from my phone just before i waxed and the heavens decided to open :censor:

got liquid wax that is absolutely amazing... wipe on, haze, wipe off!

not found anything good for getting all the bugs off yet though :ffs: ye olde elbow grease is still required there :(

there are a few more pictures at home, but i'll edit my reggie plate out of them first i think before I fire them up.

1bloke1dog1mr2 - awwww how cute! my brother's dogs are golden labs so I doubt I'll ever have them as passenger! they would take over the car!

GIDDLEPIN - ta much! yep yep... the silver is gorge. :thumbsup:

Luckily the seats are low slung otherwise he'd be out the car!!! Will post a piccy as soon as.

I use Merr on mine, but I have to time it right cause once I've given it an hour of washing off those pesky dead flies, the sun's too hot to do the polish (DOH!)

With these last couple of months of fantastic weather, I was quite upset when it rained the other day, soooo used to having the roof down :D

:no: it hadn't been cleaned for that picture! haha :lol:

it got cleaned and waxed the week after... and then it was MEGA shiney! think i've got a pic from my phone just before i waxed and the heavens decided to open :censor:

got liquid wax that is absolutely amazing... wipe on, haze, wipe off!

not found anything good for getting all the bugs off yet though :ffs: ye olde elbow grease is still required there :(

there are a few more pictures at home, but i'll edit my reggie plate out of them first i think before I fire them up.

1bloke1dog1mr2 - awwww how cute! my brother's dogs are golden labs so I doubt I'll ever have them as passenger! they would take over the car!

GIDDLEPIN - ta much! yep yep... the silver is gorge. :thumbsup:

I used the 3 stage Megwiyers-Meggurews-migwires-------Polish on mine, I found it easier to put the polish on with my buffer upperer, take the polish off with old T shirts then finish of with a lambs wool pad on the buffer upperer, it comes up a treat :thumbsup:

Get some TFR (traffic film remover) for the bugs, you will find it dissolves the little buggers and after you sponge them off you just use your wash&wax as normal :yes: ;)

With these last couple of months of fantastic weather, I was quite upset when it rained the other day, soooo used to having the roof down :D

agreed, I went out to buy my lunch today. went to local chippy... yes yes ROOF DOWN! :D

Get some TFR (traffic film remover) for the bugs, you will find it dissolves the little buggers and after you sponge them off you just use your wash&wax as normal :yes: ;)

i like the sounds of this stuff! how much is it going to set me back though?

the wax i have is a liquid one - think its called diamond wax or something would need to check. its very easy to apply and gives a great result with minimal effort :thumbsup:

i also need to invest in some rags/old t-shirts... never bothered with my old car, but this one is going to be kept nice and clean B)

I used the 3 stage Megwiyers-Meggurews-migwires

Meguires... i think :lol:

might invest in that kinda stuff next month... just asked guy in the shop "wax, one that ain't difficult to use" lol

I used the 3 stage Megwiyers-Meggurews-migwires-------Polish on mine, I found it easier to put the polish on with my buffer upperer, take the polish off with old T shirts then finish of with a lambs wool pad on the buffer upperer, it comes up a treat :thumbsup:

Now that's proper Roadster love :wub:

Respect to Les!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links