Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Timers

supragal

Hey,

Looking at getting a turbo timer, and being a t@rt I obviously want the electronic one that automatically calculates the necessary run on time etc, but having compared availability and prices I'm not sure it's worth the extra hassle/expense.

Does anyone have a super-spangly leccy one and do you think it's worth it over the manual set one?

Cheers

:thumbsup:

They are pretty handy especially if your "a tart" (your words not mine :D ). It might be worth checking alarm compatability as a couple of people i know have had trouble with their alarms when they have installed turbo timers. If youve got the cash id go for the auto ones.

Tom

cheers bud, yeah, been lookin at the blitz ones and i think im sold...they're not really that expensive I guess. :D Alarms not on there yet but it'll be a clifford or a toad so i'm sure they've thought of us turbo nutters when designing alarms...

I think Cliffords alarm come with a turbo timer function as an optional extra so it might be worth thinkin about that b4 buying a blitz one. Just a thought.

Tom

yeah, for sure. but then not sure if i want a clifford. i'll check out toads top offerings see if they match it- normally do

let me know how you get on ive got the manual version (sit in the car for 5mins and wait for the egt guage to read 500 degrees) but is a bit of a pain. not sure how you stand with the law on tt's though leaving a car running unattended?

let me know how you get on ive got the manual version (sit in the car for 5mins and wait for the egt guage to read 500 degrees) but is a bit of a pain. not sure how you stand with the law on tt's though leaving a car running unattended?

Cheers mate- well of course it would only be for use on private property :D ummmmm. yeah.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links