Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Double Din Sat Nav For Corolla

nrgizerbunny

basically after the full map sat navigation system. if anyones got one that they want to sell then please drop me a line. Must be the new type as I have an 05 car!

• 1 month later...

basically after the full map sat navigation system. if anyones got one that they want to sell then please drop me a line. Must be the new type as I have an 05 car!

my friend has one that goes in the current corrola what you willing to pay as they are £2000 from main dealer

£450

it is a brand new unit never used but i will ask him what he wants for it, will ask him later and then let you no asap then organise delivery and payment methods if he agrees to price many thanks

phoned my freind up and he tells me that the system has the sotfware, ariel wire and gps reciever and is looking more round the £600 mark also tells me he has 2 available

out my price range unfortunately.

although i don't need the antenna. as i have one already.

if you dont require antenna he will sell just the head unit for £500

i've only got £450 so will have to give that a miss. if your mate is prepared to drop then let me know if not wish them good luck in selling it. :thumbsup:

i've only got £450 so will have to give that a miss. if your mate is prepared to drop then let me know if not wish them good luck in selling it. :thumbsup:

pm'd you mate with my freinds number for you to give him a call about the sat nav system as he will do a deal with you many thanks

pm'd you mate with my freinds number for you to give him a call about the sat nav system as he will do a deal with you many thanks

dose you frind still have the sat nav and dsoe all the cabile come wtih it and dose a manual come with it and dsoe it work out your mpg and dsoe it have a outside temp and dsoe a disc come with it and do you have a picture of it and dsoe you frind what a watch for it the wacht cost over a £1000

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links