Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X Factor..

TheNissanMan

Now I hate Reality shows with a passion but the first few weeks of X Factor are hilarious, so many people who can't sing and think they're gods gift :D

Just started and the first one was awful, can't wait to see what awfuls they have although always stop watching when it gets serious :D

The awful bit is the best bit with this.......then it just turns into a glorified Karaoke competition.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the world DOESN'T need more R&B singers ?

The awful bit is the best bit with this.......then it just turns into a glorified Karaoke competition.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the world DOESN'T need more R&B singers ?

Agreed.

Where did the person that won it last time round go anyways?

That little kid is as Simon says a Lamb to the Slaughter....

Tears walking into first attempt, and the second and broke down when scraped through, is child torture illegal ?

It can't be ack!

Oh dear god no! The humanity of it all...

A

I only watch it for the comedy factor at the beginning of the show :D

snap

tonight was a perfect example

how dire.... at least the part of the world with less that 3 for an IQ will be entertained agaion

Ah I missed it.................. :lol: GOOD! ha ha :lol:

It takes a lot longer than 3 months of TV shows to groom a future recording star - Look how many of the past winners are still around from previous shows - Is it only Will Young who has built any sort of career? And Girls Aloud?

Way back in early 1998 I was in a Fulham recording Studio in the early hours of the morning with a young girl band photographing them as they learnt to write, sing in key, harmonise and record. Today that girl band is one of the most successful girl bands the UK has ever produced albeit with only 1 original member due to various reasons.

But they were groomed for nearly 4 years before they released their 1st track.

They will get very lucky on these talents TV searches if they can produce an artist with longevity.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links