Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica St185 Front Foglights For Sale (x2 Sets)

Macca1980

Due to overdraft meltdown I have decided to have a clearout. :(

Therefore I have two sets of ST185 Celica Front Foglights for sale. These would cost in the region of £130-150.00 from Toyota (can't remember exact price).

Both were sold to me advertised as suitable for Gen 5 Celica. Both were actually for the ST185 Gen 5 GT4 only. :angry:

One set is totally unused and is in mint condition. I am offering it up for £75.00, which includes uk postage.

The second set is used, but in good condition and come with both multiplug ends. I am offering these up for £55.00, again including uk postage.

If you're interested, pm me, and I'll send you my contact details. We can then discuss payment, postage etc. My digital camera is currently knackered but I can borrow one and post some pics if there's any confusion/questions. :thumbsup:

Mac.

P.S.

From personal experience, if you want to fit standard foglights in a car that didn't have them fitted you will also need: Foglight relay fitted behind passenger's kickpanel, relevant fuse in driver/passenger kick-panel (can't remember which) and an indicator stalk with foglight controls on it. All of these are easily found in breakers and very simple to fit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links