Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bar For 4.3

clare

Would welcome comments on a rear bar for a 4.3. I had a look on Direct 4x4,s website and they have for sale a rear bar for a 4.3. I,m not one for side steps and A bars, but I think this is a useful addition. Go to their website have a look and I would really appreciate feedback

Clare

Would welcome comments on a rear bar for a 4.3. I had a look on Direct 4x4,s website and they have for sale a rear bar for a 4.3. I,m not one for side steps and A bars, but I think this is a useful addition. Go to their website have a look and I would really appreciate feedback

Clare

Clare

I am a bit old fasioned and don't care for many "embelishments". To be honest, I can't see the use of the rear bar because it is ugly and obscures an otherwise nicely sculptured bumper.

I presume that from your term "useful" that it might help protect the rear of your T180.

When I got my RAV 4, it had rear parking sensors. That was an option I would never have taken had I have bought the car from new but I have to say that they are really good. When you back up to an object such as a parked car and loose sight of it through the mirrors and rear window, it warns you of being about 250mm away without even moving a muscle. In my opinion, a much more effective way of protecting the rear and with no detrimental effect on the appearance.

Now I am getting a replacement car from Toyota, I am having them fitted.

The Toyota price is about £400 fitted but you can buy a proprietry kit for about £100 then you will have to get it fitted.

Regards

anchorman

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links