Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3f-ge, 4f- Ge Or 3sge?

me&mygt

3sfe - 140 bhp ish

might have to do some extra mods. :crybaby: i'm already impressed with the car but can it help much to get it re mapped or super chipped or is really a bit of a waste?

3sfe - 140 bhp ish

might have to do some extra mods. :crybaby: i'm already impressed with the car but can it help much to get it re mapped or super chipped or is really a bit of a waste?

Yup - as well selling it really for a 3sge/3sgte .

I've been through this a few times with my fe .

3sfe - 140 bhp ish

Are you sayin i have a sheep in wolves clothes :eek:

3sfe - 140 bhp ish

Are you sayin i have a sheep in wolves clothes :eek:

:yes: Annoying isnt it . Looks the part though .

the 3sfe is more torquey than the 3sge mate,its internals are lighter so goes better from a standing start.The 3sge is just all out power right through the gears - dont rush in is my advice.

if you feel the need miss the 3sge out and go 3sgte , then ur talking real power you can only imagine.

if you feel the need miss the 3sge out and go 3sgte , then ur talking real power you can only imagine.

:thumbsup: Spot on, boost is fun! :D

I have the 3S-GE in mine and it does say twin-cam on the cam covers..

I booted mine just to see and I got 70 at the rev bounce.... Not overly keen on doing that but thought I'd give it a go for a laugh... Top speed I've managed to get out of mine now is just over 130... Quite fast enough I feel... Seeing as though I'm not going on any autobhans in the near future... Totally standard apart from the air filter and wheels... My opinion??? Toyota got it right... If it ain't broke?? Don't fix it!!

my st202 3sge ss3 does 110 in 3rd and 135 in forth and run out of road in fifth but now my new mission in the morning is to see what she does in secound mie also has twincam not 16 valve on the engine

post-32170-1159143249_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

4afe - i believe is the 1.8

4afe is the 1.6

7afe is the 1.8

:thumbsup:

4afe is actually 1331 cc had one in my old corolla

i have a very good GT 3sge, very good condition engine, can tell by the gas analyser reports, around 65-70 in 2nd ( altohugh i dont go much past 60 usually ) and you can push 90 in in 3rd, then pretty much max it out in 4th

toyota intended all celicas to hit the rev limiter at the same revs guys , give it up -- why bother blowing your engines - my gt4 would get to 145 mph in the same time you st202 boys were shifting to third :lol::yahoo:

if you wanna compare your manhoods though - carry on . :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links