Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitted Exhaust

Ckman85

Well after purchasing the exhaust over 6 months ago, ive finally fitted my exhaust bcos ive just changed to new insurers :D

dsc01239hy3.jpg

dsc01240xg2.jpg

dsc01241px0.jpg

:drool::thumbsup:

but i find i cant really hear it bcos the engine noise is noisier, arrh well i think a sports cat mite need to b fitted lata on :thumbsup:

much work in installing it bud?have you an induction kit in? looks lovely,well worth it

Fitting it was easy, took bout 20mins to do it all. Nope i havnt got an induction kit, dnt wanna void my warranty just yet

Very nice ..... seen a few on eBay, might get one later :thumbsup: !

can u give me some links please? i always seem to miss them....

plus i also need the scuff plates and the pedals if anyone knows who's selling them.

cheers

Very nice ..... seen a few on eBay, might get one later :thumbsup: !

can u give me some links please? i always seem to miss them....

plus i also need the scuff plates and the pedals if anyone knows who's selling them.

cheers

i actually got mine on eBay for a bargain price of £60 :D :thumbsup: :P

theirs r tte exhaust on eBay every now and then, but usually their not the correct one for the facelift corolla, their usually for the pre facelift, but i was bored one day and came accross my exhaust wen i typed corolla on the search

:thumbsup::toast: very nice looking William ;)

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9364945731647476/afbeelding_303/

this is the sound without a midsillencer B)

damn that sounds nice jo, well i cant get rid of the midsilencer or i wouldnt b able to pass the MOT, so i need to know where i can buy a sports cat.

:blink: Thats no problem overhere on the file the Backbox was still "cold" when its warm it sounds even better :yahoo:

:blink: Thats no problem overhere on the file the Backbox was still "cold" when its warm it sounds even better :yahoo:

yeh i find it sounds betta wen the engines warmed up and wen ive done a few miles, wen i start it up cold the engine is noisier than the exhaust :angry:

ive ordered the tte quickshift aswell, hoping to recieve that next month bcos i told tte to send it to my uncles address in germany bcos hes coming down next month, saves me £30 for p&p :eek:

But you can,t order directly from TTE , than you have to order the Quickshift bij a German Dealer . :yes:

But you can,t order directly from TTE , than you have to order the Quickshift bij a German Dealer . :yes:

I actually ordered mine directly from tte, i think ive paid cheaper for it, i think if i buy it from a uk dealer they cost bout £110, well only bout £10 cheaper, lol

:blink: Strange we can,t order directly from TTE we must buy from a Dealer :unsure:

o really, wen i did it through email, hmmm this person not b taking my money and not sending it, i wont b happy, i need to ask my uncle if hes got it yet :blink: :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links