Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warning To All

StacytheBloke

Some of you may know i had my gen 5 celica stolen on the 11th september, well i have got the car back now.

However, there were two other k plate celicas and a mk3 supra in the recovery yard when i got went back today to pay the bill on top of the one found with mine. Apparently they are having a mini performance toyota crime spree in the Stoke on Trent/ Staffs Moorlands area.

Also just so you know mine was alarmed and immobilised Thatcham cat 1 professionally fitted as were some of the other cars.

They used the same technique on the other cars. They clearly know what they are doing so be on your guard. It is believed they may have tailed the cars to the owners home addresses before planning the break ins.

Just a warning to be careful and keep your eyes out!

Personally i would remove the "how to" :lol: or at least re-word it, it's a public forum and it's quite possible that the "how to" could be very handy for some people.

Good to see you have your car back.. i just hope there isn't too much damage.

I think this crime wave is happening all over the place at the momeny Stacey, as a few supra's in the berkshire area have gone walkies over the past few months.

Will keep an eye out dude, will also keep my eyes peeled for your wheels :thumbsup:

btw dude my engine turned up today, take a gander at the pics :thumbsup:

Yeh removed the 'how to' just scared me how easily they disabled the alarm!

i have added a folded stainless steel shroud around my siren to stop them doing it again. hardened the stainless too so they better have some cutting implements to get through it. Should slow them down a bit.

Am tempted to fit hydraulic suspension so the car will lower itself onto them if they crawl underneath, or just lower it so much you can't get underneath in the first place. Don't suppose i can convince the insurance company to give me a discount for such a mod!

Thanks to TCB btw who sorted me out with a new door handle and lock, ignition barrel and dash panel into which the ignition key is mounted, very reasonable price too.

Now just got to get rid of the smell of cigarette smoke from the interior :angry: It also makes me lauge how they stole my mp3 cdr's of death metal and left me with some pirated r&b cds. I thought car criminals would have better taste :rolleyes:

Leeky, the race is on to get the engine running in the car then, though you will possibly win, i need to find £900 for a transfer box for mine first, oh and a radiator that will fit in my chassis.

Leeky, the race is on to get the engine running in the car then, though you will possibly win, i need to find £900 for a transfer box for mine first, oh and a radiator that will fit in my chassis.

:lol: I gotta find, alternator, power steering pump, bell housing, clutch, flywheel, ring gear and try to swap my r154 for a w58 :lol: so we'll wait and see who finishes first :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links